Web Developer2016 - PRESENTSunny Hills Palladium
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MongoDB, Express.js, React
- Worked with stakeholders who knew very little about the system they wanted in order to determine the best solution for their needs.
- Used MongoDB to persist important business information with appropriate security and backups.
- Created RESTful API using Node and Express.
- Built a complex interface for managers and a simple, responsive interface for workers to use in the field.
- Hosted the back-end on Amazon Web Services for affordability and reliability.
Web Developer2014 - PRESENTT1D Exposed
- Worked with the client to find the most effective way of promoting their global brand.
- Created a simple and effective informational website for ease of use and quick understanding.
- Set up a payment system that accounted for over 90% of charitable sales for the organization.
- Implemented a custom CMS so the client could update information that changed from year to year.
- Set up a monitoring system to ensure that the site remained functional during peak seasonal usage.
Web Developer2009 - 2016Birch Communications
Technologies: Java, Angular
- Rewrote the customer-facing web portal in Angular to handle increased user load and to improve performance.
- Designed a user interface based on business requirements using elements from material design.
- Developed a RESTful interface for communicating with Java back-end (Mongo database and Broadsoft for telephony configuration).
- Created an automated build system with Gulp to facilitate continuous delivery.
- Managed ten other developers, assigning Sprint tasks.