- Contract DeveloperHousekeep.com2014 - 2015
Technologies: PhoneGap, Cordova, AngularJS, Onsen UI
- Created a hybrid mobile web app deployed to both Google Play and the Apple app store (enterprise in-house). Enabled deployment both via command line and the Phonegap builder.
- Added E2E testing (happy path) with Protactor.
- Implemented functionality for users to perform app actions offline and replay those actions upon presence of a network connection.
- Created all prototypes, designs, and cross-mobile browser tweaks necessary for a quick and polished app.
- Contact DeveloperAdaptive Lab2014 - 2014
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Ember.js
- Learned Ember.js from scratch within 2 weeks.
- Delivered two working prototypes for a High Street bank.
- Implemented Elasticsearch indexing for a Ruby on Rails back-end for searching through UK limited company data.
- Created a component library showcasing each part of a page (i.e. pagination, tables, buttons) in an isolated frame. Made it available for designers and BE developers to view and utilize easily.
- Tested prototypes with Ember CLI E2E QUnit tests.
- Application DeveloperFunding Circle2013 - 2014
Technologies: AngularJS, Ruby on Rails
- Developed multiple front-end pages coordinating with multiple APIs from many different Ruby on Rails services.
- Added indefinite CDN (S3/CloudFront) caching for all assets (fonts) on all browsers (those needing CORS applied).
- Created a method for A/B testing powered by the back-end for faster page loads.
- Created a static blog site with Jekyll and several useful deployment hooks (with Git).