- Developer and CEORefind Edge Solutions, LLC2015 - PRESENT
- Led a cross-continent team of Toptal developers in rebuilding an iOS social networking app in React Native using Redux for storing state.
- Supported a React.js web app for an international company, architecting it to be isomorphic to ensure SEO compatibility with React Router and Express along with implementing Redux store.
- Created a web app for ordering pet tags on iPhone/Android using React and Bootstrap on the front-end and modifying existing Zen Cart PHP code on the backend to work with jQuery Ajax calls.
- Supported enterprise iPhone/Android apps for students and teachers using Appcelerator Titanium, Backbone, and Node.js.
- Created a workout editing tool for a San Francisco-based startup's iPhone apps using React, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js.
- Created a web app that learns and identifies repeatable stock market patterns using React, Node.js, InfluxDB, MongoDB, and machine learning.
- Senior Software DeveloperGAIN Fitness2014 - 2015
- Created chat functionality in a trainer enterprise app using Objective-C, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and APNS.
- Created an in-house Apple Watch extension to allow users to monitor progress of their workouts and switch exercises.
- Created a script to dig through and piece together over half a million user records stored between CouchDB and PostgreSQL.
- Supported architecture of back-end and REST API creation using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL.
- Created an admin tool for sending SMS messages with links to install enterprise iOS apps to trainers using Twilio, Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL.
- Director of EngineeringAppstem Media LLC2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, Node.js, Meteor, Titanium, MongoDB
- Created an iPhone app allowing real-time communication using chat, image/recording uploads, in-app phone calls, and text messaging using Objective-C, ObjectiveDDP, Twilio SDK, Meteor, and Node.js.
- Built a customizable voicemail system for doctors using Twilio, Meteor, Node.js, and MongoDB.
- Created an in-house iPhone app for real-time interactivity for browsing folders and viewing files with Objective-C, Socket.io, Node.js, and Box API.
- Created an iPad app for a Napa Valley winery to track inventory using Objective-C and Visual C#.
- Added features to a cross-platform enterprise real-estate app using Titanium for iOS and Android.
- Developer and OwnerSmooth Edge Design2007 - 2014
- Created an iPhone app for taking photos of your dog that was mentioned by Jay Leno and featured in news stories across the country in 2009 using Objective-C.
- Supported customization of chocolate website osCommerce shopping cart using PHP and MySQL.
- Created a friend finding iPhone app that was the catalyst to Flywheel Software using Objective-C, Ruby on Rails, and MySQL.
- Created a custom music player for the web using Flash, ActionScript, PHP, and MySQL.
- Created a custom slideshow that cycled through images asynchronously using Flash, ActionScript, PHP, and MySQL.
- Contract DeveloperPurl, Inc.2012 - 2013
- Founding DeveloperFlywheel Software, Inc.2009 - 2011
- Created an iPhone app for drivers and passengers to see each other on maps in real-time using Objective-C and Erlang.
- Developed a back-end for socket-based connectivity using Erlang.
- Built a XMPP custom-protocol for hailing passenger to driver using Erlang and ejabberd.