Eliran Ben Ezra
Verified Expert in Engineering
Over a twenty-year career that started when he was fourteen years old, Eliran has done most of his work in the gambling industry, where he designed and developed games, electronic circuit boards and their firmware, device drivers, management web sites, and interconnected systems.
Android Studio, Xcode, Windows, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've built is a gambling platform where I developed all the software components and designed much of the hardware.
- Conceptualized and developed a multiplayer Texas Hold'em machine with six individual player screens connected to a main communal screen.
- Developed a number of iOS games using Sprite Kit and UIKit.
- Developed a multi-game gambling platform with a PHP-backed server and over fifteen individual games for the platform.
- Developed a native iOS timer app with a port to Android using Corona SDK.
- Built iOS location tracking software with a Node.js back-end server.
- Developed an iOS license verification service using AWS Lambda that verifies Apple's purchase receipts against Apple's servers and returns a signed list of allowed services for an app.
Owner and Sole Developer
Threeplay Works Systems
- Developed 2D gambling games running on embedded computers in C.
- Designed and developed jackpot systems including a local jackpot managing server, communication protocols, and Firmware using C, MySQL, and Assembler.
- Developed PHP-based management websites that handle machine licensing, meter readings, payments, and commission calculations.
Software and Hardware Developer
- Wrote gambling game firmware for custom-made gaming boards using Assembler language.
- Designed and coded a proprietary OS system for the company's proprietary gambling boards. Used C and Assembler for an ix86-based computer. Developed all the necessary device drivers and the graphics engine.
- Developed the server, POS, and hardware roulette readers for a Skypad gambling system in the UK, which is a Windows CE device running a virtual roulette that connects to a real roulette in the casino house.
- Developed a number of USB security dongles that secure the company's software.
Speak on Timehttps://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id801431898?pt=491918&ct=web&mt=8
Spin The Dreidelhttps://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1062471501?pt=491918&ct=web&mt=8
Texas Hold'em Machinehttps://threeplay.com/assets/img/th.jpg
Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apple TV, Linux
UIKit, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails (RoR), AngularJS
Node.js, Flurry, AdColony, Google Ads API, Google API, OpenGL ES, SpriteKit, jQuery
AWS SDK, Xcode, C++Builder, Android Studio, Pixelmator, Adobe Photoshop
Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
Hardware, Embedded Systems, QBasic
Bachelor of Science Degree in International Business
New York University - New York
Technical High School Diploma in Computers and Electonics
Pisgat Ze'ev High School - Israel