C Developer in Brooklyn, United States
Owner2010 - PRESENTThreeplay, Inc.
- Conceptualized and developed a multiplayer Texas Hold'em machine with six individual player screens connected to a main communal screen.
- Developed a number of iOS games using Sprite Kit and UIKit.
- Developed a multi-game gambling platform with a PHP-backed server and over fifteen individual games for the platform.
- Developed a native iOS timer app with a port to Android using Corona SDK.
- Built iOS location tracking software with a Node.js back-end server.
- Developed an iOS license verification service using AWS Lambda that verifies Apple's purchase receipts against Apple's servers and returns a signed list of allowed services for an app.
Owner and Sole Developer2005 - 2010Threeplay Works Systems
Technologies: C, MySQL, PHP, C++, Embeded Computer Systems, Assembler
- Developed 2D gambling games running on embedded computers in C.
- Designed and developed jackpot systems including a local jackpot managing server, communication protocols, and Firmware using C, MySQL, and Assembler.
- Developed PHP-based management websites that handle machine licensing, meter readings, payments, and commission calculations.
Software and Hardware Developer1995 - 2005Israel Games
Technologies: Assember (ix86, Z80, 6502, 8031), C, Pascal, QBasic, PHP, MySQL
- Wrote gambling game firmware for custom-made gaming boards using Assembler language.
- Designed and coded a proprietary OS system for the company's proprietary gambling boards. Used C and Assembler for an ix86-based computer. Developed all the necessary device drivers and the graphics engine.
- Developed the server, POS, and hardware roulette readers for a Skypad gambling system in the UK, which is a Windows CE device running a virtual roulette that connects to a real roulette in the casino house.
- Developed a number of USB security dongles that secure the company's software.
- Speak on Time (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id801431898?pt=491918&ct=web&mt=8
An iOS public speaking timer. Very simple, but useful when practicing and delivering a timed public speaking talk.
- Slingshot Dave (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1056695757?pt=491918&ct=web&mt=8
A simple slingshot game where a player needs to shoot down balloons. The game is written in Objective-C using SpriteKit. The game works with AppleTV, iPhones, and iPads. In addition, different SDKs like ads and analytics are integrated.
- Spin The Dreidel (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1062471501?pt=491918&ct=web&mt=8
A simple UIKit and OpenGL holiday game where a single player plays against the computer in a Dreidel game.
- Texas Hold'em Machine (Other amazing things)https://threeplay.com/assets/img/th.jpg
A six player plus communal screen Texas Hold'em machine. All screens run a custom OS and the software is loaded from the server. Players interact with the game using touchscreens and the manager controls the machine using a digital iButton as a key.
LanguagesKotlin, Assembler x86, C, Objective-C, Assembler 68000, SQL, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Pascal, C++
PlatformsAndroid, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Apple TV, Linux
FrameworksUIkit, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails (RoR), AngularJS
Libraries/APIsNode.js, Flurry, AdColony, Google Ads API, Google API, OpenGL ES, SpriteKit, jQuery
ToolsAWS SDK, Xcode, C++Builder, Android Studio, Pixelmator, Adobe Photoshop
ParadigmsTest-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
- Bachelor of Science degree in International Business2010 - 2014New York University - New York
- Technical high school diploma in Computers and Electonics1995 - 1998Pisgat Ze'ev High School - Israel