Owner2010 - PRESENTThreeplay, Inc.
- Conceptualized and developed a multiplayer Texas Hold'em machine with six individual player screens connected to a main communal screen.
- Developed a number of iOS games using Sprite Kit and UIKit.
- Developed a multi-game gambling platform with a PHP-backed server and over fifteen individual games for the platform.
- Developed a native iOS timer app with a port to Android using Corona SDK.
- Built iOS location tracking software with a Node.js back-end server.
- Developed an iOS license verification service using AWS Lambda that verifies Apple's purchase receipts against Apple's servers and returns a signed list of allowed services for an app.
Owner and Sole Developer2005 - 2010Threeplay Works Systems
Technologies: Embedded Systems, Assembler, C++, PHP, MySQL, C
- Developed 2D gambling games running on embedded computers in C.
- Designed and developed jackpot systems including a local jackpot managing server, communication protocols, and Firmware using C, MySQL, and Assembler.
- Developed PHP-based management websites that handle machine licensing, meter readings, payments, and commission calculations.
Software and Hardware Developer1995 - 2005Israel Games
Technologies: QBasic, 6502 Assembly, Assembler x86, MySQL, PHP, Pascal, C
- Wrote gambling game firmware for custom-made gaming boards using Assembler language.
- Designed and coded a proprietary OS system for the company's proprietary gambling boards. Used C and Assembler for an ix86-based computer. Developed all the necessary device drivers and the graphics engine.
- Developed the server, POS, and hardware roulette readers for a Skypad gambling system in the UK, which is a Windows CE device running a virtual roulette that connects to a real roulette in the casino house.
- Developed a number of USB security dongles that secure the company's software.