- Owner2010 - PRESENTThreeplay, Inc.
- Conceptualized and developed a multiplayer Texas Hold'em machine with six individual player screens connected to a main communal screen.
- Developed a number of iOS games using Sprite Kit and UIKit.
- Developed a multi-game gambling platform with a PHP-backed server and over fifteen individual games for the platform.
- Developed a native iOS timer app with a port to Android using Corona SDK.
- Built iOS location tracking software with a Node.js back-end server.
- Developed an iOS license verification service using AWS Lambda that verifies Apple's purchase receipts against Apple's servers and returns a signed list of allowed services for an app.
- Owner and Sole Developer2005 - 2010Threeplay Works Systems
Technologies: C, MySQL, PHP, C++, Embeded Computer Systems, Assembler
- Developed 2D gambling games running on embedded computers in C.
- Designed and developed jackpot systems including a local jackpot managing server, communication protocols, and Firmware using C, MySQL, and Assembler.
- Developed PHP-based management websites that handle machine licensing, meter readings, payments, and commission calculations.
- Software and Hardware Developer1995 - 2005Israel Games
Technologies: Assember (ix86, Z80, 6502, 8031), C, Pascal, QBasic, PHP, MySQL
- Wrote gambling game firmware for custom-made gaming boards using Assembler language.
- Designed and coded a proprietary OS system for the company's proprietary gambling boards. Used C and Assembler for an ix86-based computer. Developed all the necessary device drivers and the graphics engine.
- Developed the server, POS, and hardware roulette readers for a Skypad gambling system in the UK, which is a Windows CE device running a virtual roulette that connects to a real roulette in the casino house.
- Developed a number of USB security dongles that secure the company's software.