- Android Mobile App DeveloperLunarLincoln (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: Android, Realm, RxJava
- Assisted in the development of an existing app designed for tablets.
- Improved the UI/UX and performance using better background work.
- Improved the sync mechanism of the app data.
- Persisted all the app data using a Realm database.
- Created reusable UI widgets and used them a lot across the app.
- Android Developer8th Kind Pty Ltd (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Android, Java
- Integrated a streaming media feature to devices and Chromecast.
- Redesigned the whole app using Material Design techniques.
- Improved the application data sync mechanism.
- Improved the application performance using threading.
- Monitored and fixed crashes in production.
- Android DeveloperProacts2015 - 2016
Technologies: Java, Android, Gradle
- Developed an app designed to modernize public safety by using humans as sensors.
- Built a custom UI widget for selecting a date and time range.
- Wrote thorough functional tests for the app features, using the most up-to-date Android testing frameworks.
- Designed the app to work with a REST API in multiple endpoints.
- Developed a chat using XMPP technology, including support for attachments and user presence (online and offline).
- Developed a media player for streaming media files (both audio and video).
- Android DeveloperFreelance Work2014 - 2015
- Developed a taxi-sharing application where compatible users could chat with each other and share a taxi.
- Built a YouTube-based music player based on the user's music taste.
- Developed an attendance system that clients could check attendance to their region based events.
- Developed and implemented an algorithm for a shared airport shuttle, that groups compatible people based on their flights, and computes the order and pick up times using BFS.
- Implemented a Google Material design UI/UX.
- Developed a chat using WebSockets technology.
- Protection DeveloperCheck Point2013 - 2014
- Developed protections for the company IPS product, by writing scripts for identifying malicious traffic patterns.
- Built care protections for urgent zero-day vulnerabilities which are vulnerabilities that have not been publicly reported yet.