Verified Expert in Engineering
Emanoel is a front-end enthusiast with experience in React, Vue, and Angular applications. He has worked freelance for over three years, developing web apps and creating hybrid apps for Android and iOS. Emanoel has also worked as a product owner, which helped him improve communication with clients, designers, and many other roles involved in tech projects. He recently gave a tech talk about front-end tests for his team and performed a few training sessions for his front-end colleagues.
Vue, Vuex, Jest, TypeScript, React, Redux
The most amazing...
- Created an app from scratch using React Native and published it in the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Analyzed, planned, implemented, and delivered new features for the projects.
- Held several meetings with clients, from requirement gathering to a final app demonstration.
- Deployed and maintained web systems and hybrid apps with React Native and Ionic to AWS, the Google Play Store, and the App Store.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Created demo applications for the design system using React, Vue, and Angular.
- Maintained and developed new features for a web system using TypeScript, Angular, Angular Material, RxJS, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Created and presented a tech talk and training sessions for team members about front-end tests and their best practices.
- Developed and maintained new features and integrations for the brand's eCommerce platforms.
- Analyzed, managed, and optimized the usage of AWS.
- Analyzed and performed several improvements to front-end performance and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Helped to integrate Stripe's service for subscription management.
- Developed user subscription creation and exclusive subscription features.
- Improved usability, UI responsiveness, performance, and SEO.
Full-stack Developer | Product Owner
- Developed and maintained multiple web and mobile apps.
- Integrated web systems with external APIs and payment solutions.
- Structured, developed, and optimized SEO improvements for multiple projects.
- Managed client communication, customer service, delivery scope, deadlines, and team members.
eCommerce Brands for AMMO Varejohttps://artex.com.br
Jest, Express.js, Angular, AngularJS, React Native, Redux, Jasmine, Bootstrap, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Ionic, OAuth 2, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Angular Material, MUI (Material UI)
React, Vue, Vuex, Node.js, REST APIs, RxJS, MobX, Stripe, React Redux
Redux Thunk, Stencil.js, Karma, Bitbucket, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Jira, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Stylus, Amazon EKS, Amazon CloudWatch, Zeplin, Figma, Git
Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum
Vue-router, Styled-components, Responsive Web Apps, APIs, Design Systems, HTML5 Custom Elements, Web Components, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Route 53, Data Structures, Algorithms
Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Associate's Degree in Analysis and Development of Computer Systems
UniCesumar - Maringa, Brazil