Verified Expert in Engineering
Full-stack Software Developer
Emil is a full-stack developer who has worked on large mobile applications, system architecture, is confident with iOS and Android, and can deliver backward compatibility with other systems. He created a website for the Norwegian government that helps people get their driver's licenses faster. Emil has built data analysis tools to track service success, written code to display a user interface that adheres to pixel-perfect accuracy, used Flutter BLoC for state management, and managed teams.
The most amazing...
...program I've built checks Norway's road administration's website for available driver's license test sessions, enabling people to get their licenses faster.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Built and still maintain all the software behind oppkjoring.com that continues to gain new, paying users daily.
- Developed user data analysis tools to track our service's success and behavior.
- Integrated a remote server to crawl the web to gather data about future driver's license test sessions and periodically send emails and SMS messages using that data.
- Used Flutter BLoC for state management in our administration dashboard mobile app.
- Maintained an iOS and Android app with backwards compatibility with the back-end system.
- Maintained and was responsible for the entire administration dashboard. Ensured that problems were avoided and fixed in a timely fashion.
- Implemented core features such as direct payment via PayPal, comments and likes, and the user suggestion and administration forms with custom form generation.
MB Sekimo Sistemos
- Implemented core functionality for two large-scale mobile apps, including a podcast app.
- Implemented subscription, explore, library, and login pages, along with a comment feature.
- Oversaw the development of a large-scale networking platform app.
- Wrote code to display a user interface that adheres to a pre-approved design with pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Helped 10+ kids and adults learn how to code and how to get good grades in math that requires programming knowledge.
- Marketed myself to the local community as an experienced tutor, gaining many well-paying opportunities with happy clients.
- Oversaw the development of multiple people's programming skill levels simultaneously, ensuring they improved efficiently.
App code: https://github.com/Emil1483/track_workouts_app
Website code: https://github.com/Emil1483/track-workouts
Custom Alarm Clock
Accompanying the alarm is a mobile app in which I can adjust the time it takes from being out of bed to arrive at my school's premises and see and adjust when school is supposed to start. This is also where I test and stop the alarm.
Flutter, Angular, Express.js, Flask, OAuth 2, Unity, Bootstrap, Next.js
Node.js, Python API, Python Asyncio, Asyncio, REST APIs, PayPal API
GitLab, Firebase Authentication, Jira, GitLab CI/CD, MongoDB Atlas, Trello, NGINX
Responsive Web Design (RWD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Asynchronous Development, Asynchronous Programming, Cross-platform, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Requirements Analysis
Windows, Mobile, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Cloud SDK, iOS, Android, Web, Raspbian, Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO, Linux, Linode, Ubuntu Linux, MacOS, Debian Linux
Cloud Firestore, MongoDB, Firebase Realtime Database, Google Cloud, JSON