DevOps and Back-end Engineer2019 - PRESENTZeppelin Lab
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prometheus, AWS, Terragrunt, Go, Kubernetes
- Used Terragrunt in a large setup.
- Evolved the infrastructure from single to multiple environments.
- Implemented features in Golang.
- Handled CI/CD with CircleCI and ArgoCD.
- Managing Kafka.
- Managed a Kubernetes multi cluster.
- Utilized Helm.
DevOps Engineer2019 - PRESENTMindtrustlabs
Technologies: Terraform, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Compute Engine (GCE), Go, Kubernetes
- Set up and maintained a k8s cluster.
- Managed infrastructure using Terraform.
- Developed the back end using Golang.
- Managed ingresses using Traefik.
DevOps Engineer2019 - 2019Talone.One
Technologies: Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Compute Engine (GCE), Go, Kubernetes
- Wrote Kubernetes operators.
- Conducted experimental research.
- Showcased experiments.
- Developed prototypes to production-ready pieces.
Lead Engineer2018 - 2019Cloudradar
Technologies: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Go
- Reviewed potential candidates.
- Reviewed code.
- Designed architecture for a cross-platform monitoring tool.
- Implemented a system monitoring tool.
- Worked on data aggregation.
- Implemented CI/CD workflow.
- Built and hosted Linux packages (rpm/deb).
DevOps2018 - 2018HeyCar
Technologies: Terraform, Kubernetes Operations (Kops), Go, Kubernetes, Git
- Reverse engineered the existing non-documented setup.
- Architected a cluster creation workflow.
- Managed infrastructure with Terraform.
- Deployed and managed clusters on AWS.
Software Engineer2018 - 2018Zeidler Legal Services
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), IPFS, MySQL, AWS, Go
- Created an MVP for a document sharing system based on IPFS.
- Integrated IPFS into the application.
Lead Developer2017 - 2018XBT
Technologies: ZeroMQ, Linux, Go
- Created system architecture for a cryptocurrency trading system which should be used by in-house traders.
- Created an end-to-end encrypted message system based on ZeroMQ.
- Created APIs consumed by front-end/mobile clients.
- Communicated with multiple exchanges, read data, analyzed data, and forwarded actions based on analysis.
- Handled latency-sensitive application requirements.
- Created and implemented network architectures.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017Epulze
Technologies: Git, PostgreSQL, Go
- Designed and implemented a tournament and betting platform.
- Developed testing strategies.
- Integrated with a bunch of external services.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Exaring AG
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Terraform, AWS, Slack, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Go
- Deployed and ran software on Kubernetes.
- Developed software in Golang.
- Integrated and used Prometheus.
- Implemented Slack integrations and microservices.
- Worked with AWS Lambda.
- Created infrastructure with Terraform.
- Created Prometheus exporters.
- Worked on a traffic distribution service.
Golang Infrastructure Engineer2016 - 2017MustWin.com
Technologies: Etcd, Kubernetes, Go
- Added HashiCorp Consul support to Kubernetes.
- Analyzed Etcd storage implementation and adapted to Consul.
- Worked around implementation differences in Etcd and Consul.
DevOps/Back-end Developer2016 - 2016Splash/Viorama
Technologies: Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Compute Engine (GCE), Kubernetes, Go
- Developed the back end in Golang.
- Managed cluster functionality with Kubernetes.
- Utilized GKE and GCE.
System Engineer and Developer2015 - 2016Kinsta.com
Technologies: Google Compute Engine (GCE), NFS, Ansible, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Kubernetes, Docker, Ubuntu, PHP
- Handled system provisioning with Ansible.
- Connected web UI with an Ansible-based back-end system.
- Handled setup/deployment of HA databases, Nginx, and PHP engines.
- Handled web app development with Laravel 5.1.
DevOps2014 - 2016Efa GmbH
Technologies: Ansible, Git, Node.js, Jenkins, Ubuntu, Nginx, Docker
- Managed various services like Jira, Confluence, GitLab, and Jenkins.
- Handled testing/staging/production system management with Ansible.
- Developed a Docker-based local development environment.
- Implemented CI/CD integration based on Docker/Jenkins.
- Developed processes to keep systems and Docker files up to date.
- Implemented several monitoring/alerting systems.
- Implemented task runners for HuBot.
DevOps2014 - 2014MediaEvent Services GmbH & Co. KG
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Chef, Linux, AWS
- Created different application stacks with Amazon OpsWorks.
- Converted plain Bash scripts to Chef cookbooks and recipes.
- Created application deployment processes.
- Analyzed which orchestration tool fits best for the company.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Performates UG
Technologies: Linux, PHP, Laravel
- Reviewed the old application created by an agency.
- Created an SOA for the new application.
- Created an application with Laravel based on the functionality of the old application.
- Handled administration of the Linux servers.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Semigator GmbH
Technologies: CodeIgniter, PHP, AngularJS
- Created a back-office application for internal use with AngularJS.
- Created a REST API for the AngularJS application.
Software Enigneer2011 - 2013Ampelmann GmbH
Technologies: Bootstrap, jQuery, CodeIgniter, MySQL, PHP
- Developed an internally used time tracking solution.
- Created methods to export to other services.
- Created the front end with Bootstrap.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013ByteFM
Technologies: MySQL, Node.js, Linux, CSS, PHP
- Implemented a web player with Node.js.
- Handled administration of all servers, including web servers and database servers. Created backup plans and more.
- Maintained a legacy PHP system.
- Protected the website against SQL injections.
- Implemented new features and fixed bugs.