- Computer Vision Research EngineerBlue Vision Labs2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: C++, Python, ES6, PostgreSQL, WebGL
- Developed a TypeScript/Python pipeline using the Amazon stack—processing tons of data with S3, computing on E2, and storage with PostgreSQL.
- Analyzed and optimized SQL queries over a large PostgreSQL database.
- Dug into the SLAM system and adapted various open-source projects for internal usage, mostly using C++.
- Reconstructed a dense point cloud; also did the comparing and tweaking (Python/C++).
- Research and DevelopmentPhotoneo2014 - 2016
Technologies: C++, Python, CUDA, ROS
- Designed and wrote C++ highly optimized firmware for a 3D camera.
- Wrote core computer vision algorithms in CUDA on Tegra TX1 in the firmware.
- Designed and wrote a Qt user interface for a 3D camera.
- Helped the Bonjour/Avahi network to discover connected devices; also designed and implemented the API and aided in the communication between the driver and firmware.
- Created Gazebo physics simulations of bin-picking.
- Designed the multi-platform (Ubuntu, Windows), built it (CMake), and deployed it (CPack installers).
- Wrote the C++ programming for a real-time 32-bit Teensy microchip controlling mirror.
- Designed and implemented various real-time APIs using C#, ROS, C++, and Halcon.
- Scala DeveloperAvitech GmbH2014 - 2015
- Designed a large import/export system.
- Tackled various challenges that originated in the above project like how to make an easier, less error-prone system with lots of branches.
- Came up with ideas how to reduce the amount of manual work by abstraction and parsing the XML to Scala objects automatically.
- Wrote nice, full-test covered Scala code.
- Gained hands-on experience with smooth, pure, functional code.
- C++ DeveloperEvenPixel2014 - 2014
Technologies: C++, Python
- Implemented C++ parallelization of hidden Markov models.
- Worked with machine learning-decision trees.
- Wrote Python scripts for preprocessing data.
- Worked with machine learning training.