Verified Expert in Engineering
Fiona is a senior iOS developer with 8+ years of experience building native apps. Highly skilled in Swift, Objective-C, REST APIs, and other technologies used for iOS development, she is a hard worker who enjoys challenges that seek to push her learning experience and knowledge. Fiona has a keen eye for detail and, aside from developing, has experience in planning, implementing, and managing projects.
MacOS, Xcode, GitHub, Swift
The most amazing...
...solution I've developed is a task and time reporting app for a construction company in Switzerland, which has a complex UI and a lot of data processing.
Senior iOS Developer
Swiss IT-Factory International
- Planned, developed, and maintained Time, an app that digitizes the process of managing employees, machines, and other resources on a construction site.
- Led an enterprise mobile application project in planning, building, and maintaining a mobile all-in-one solution of different modules of the SAP ERP system, such as management, finance, and human resources.
- Managed the projects for the iOS and Android platforms, leading teams of up to 10 people. Defined requirements, planned, designed, and released more than 15 applications.
- Designed and developed various applications using AR functionalities, such as room scanning for measuring walls and generating 2D models.
- Outlined, built, and supported an application for scanning invoices that uses text recognition functionalities to extract only the essential data for storing in the ERP system.
Swiss IT-Factory International
- Developed different modules of SAP depending on the client's requirements. Created reports, module pools, and function modules from scratch and maintained existing ones.
- Created a web tool for tracking machinery and reporting their location and travel data to compare with the work reports of the workers.
- Trained and supervised more than 15 persons who started working with ABAP. Designed, planned, and implemented numerous projects with the team.
- Contributed to a SwiftUI-based white label application that uses an internally developed SDK as a marketing and revenue channel for retailers through location-based marketing and analytics.
- Maintained and added new functionalities on the internally developed SDK to improve the user experience with the white label app.
- Improved the notification navigation for two different types of notifications received.
- Updated the WL app permission flow with Bluetooth access, and made the location permission customizable for the different clients.
- Developed an app that allows the user to report traffic hazards in real-time. The app included geo-fencing functionalities, which allowed the user to be notified of any particular hazard happening at that specific location at a specific time.
- Implemented local custom notifications depending on the push notification received from the server.
- Oversaw the launch of the project in the Apple Store and handled issues and reports that were received.
- Developed an application using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) as the programming language for the quality management field of the hybrid car software development department.
- Created small tools to oversee the interns' task management.
- Gained teamwork experience and improved development practices by working in such a large company.
Event Organizer App
I also implemented payment possibilities with Stripe. The app also used Google Map API functionalities.
UIKit, iOS SDK, SwiftUI
REST APIs, iOS Native Libraries, CocoaPods, Google Maps API, Stripe
Xcode, GitHub, TestFlight, Trello, Git
Mobile Development, Agile Software Development, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
iOS, Apple, Mobile, Firebase, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Google Cloud, MySQL
Programming, Mobile Apps, API Integration, App Store, APIs, User Interface (UI), Apple Design, User Experience (UX), SAP ERP, Computer Vision, IT Project Management, Data Analysis, Open SQL, Critical Thinking, Live Chat, Text Recognition, SAP, SAP HR, SAP SD, OAuth
Master's Degree in Social Media and Web Technologies
Linnaeus University - Vaxjo, Sweden
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
University of Prishtina - Prishtina, Kosovo
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring