Lead Developer2020 - PRESENTJane Technologies Inc.
- Led the back-end platform team, setting standards for long-term scaling of the engineering department.
- Led the design sessions, as the system architect, for critical parts of the software, ensuring the desired performance is preserved during peak loads.
- Led and developed over 30 performance improvements that allowed the business to scale to twice the existing customer base without degradation in user experience.
Team Lead2020 - 2020Lendesk
- Drove the entire business pipeline and revenue for the SaaS offering as the team lead and principal developer via a core business project.
- Designed the software system and led brainstorming sessions for technical solutions, preparing and splitting work into tickets, and preparing plans and documentation.
- Developed and integrated features and bug fixes, greatly improved test coverage, and set standards for back-end developers.
Software Developer2013 - 2020Predictable Revenue Inc.
- Served as part of the team that developed a lead generation software that helped grow from four to over 40 employees and scaled the number of emails sent daily by 10x.
- Developed report building for highly dynamic data, shifting from daily updates to real-time.
- Created a tool to calculate the spam score of email accounts, which drove a reduction in related costs by 80%.
- Planned feature development for a software team of eight developers.
- Integrated third-party APIs, such as Salesforce and Nylas.
- Developed and maintained CI, deployment pipeline, and server infrastructure.
- Promoted process improvements to reduce overhead and provide better visibility into in-progress work.
- Analyzed and collected business requirements to use in the development planning phase.
- Created software design and architecture of new features and refactors of existing ones.
- Established new coding standards that reduced software defects and simplified testing.
Consultant2013 - 2019Federtrek
- Analyzed and developed Gestione, a software solution to manage: the membership of 50+ organizations, over 4,000 recurring subscriptions, personal data for 10,000+ people, and the creation of an activities calendar with more than 2,000 events per year.
- Coordinated third-party integrations with Gestione to provide chat services for subscribers.
- Provided technical solutions to scale many activities on the same page.
- Optimized world-map and calendar view API endpoints, decreasing load time by 80%.
- Designed a minimal-overhead internal process to request new features, performance improvements, and defects resolution.
- Developed and maintained deployment pipeline and server infrastructure.
Consultant2018 - 2018Wine Ventures Barcelona
Technologies: Phoenix, PostgreSQL, Stripe, Elixir, Architecture, Product Management, SQL, Git, Bash, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Full-stack, Software Development
- Integrated Stripe API to support online payments for scheduled tours.
- Developed back-office to manage payments and refunds.
- Included support for calendar view for scheduled tours.
- Collected business requirements and designed user experience for back-office.
- Integrated email notification system for end-users and admin users.
Lead Developer2013 - 2013Britishcat
- Provided i18n support for dual-language static and dynamic content.
- Configured parent-child relationship software to manage cat gene inheritance.
- Integrated CMS and customized workflows and UI to fit customer needs.
Lead Developer2013 - 2013Becchere's Library
- Created an internal search engine for books.
- Designed public-facing UX for anonymous users.
- Built complex authorization system to manage library.
- Integrated a blog system.
- Implemented image pre-processing to support book covers.
Lead Developer2012 - 2013Austin Parker
- Developed back-office with virtual tour placement on boat deck layout images.
- Implemented newsletter with mass emailing capabilities based on website content.
- Provided I18n support of every element on the system.
- Integrated CMS.
- Optimized layout for mobile.
Lead Developer2012 - 2012Setin SRL
- Imported data from a MS Access database.
- Developed CSV import capabilities.
- Integrated existing company tools into internal CMS.
- Integrated CMS.
- Developed an authorization system for back-office.
Lead Developer2009 - 2009Citta' Nascosta
- Developed membership cards with money payment.
- Converted MS Word documents into a news page.
- Created a newsletter system.
- Built a calendar to PDF conversion.
Lead Developer2005 - 2006Santoboni carni SRL
- Created warehouse management with weight-loss tracking for meat.
- Built invoicing system which updates internal warehouse.
- Developed a desktop application and installer to support local use of the software.
- Created invoice archiving system and warehouse status charts.
Software Developer2004 - 2004Claudia Rinaldi
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP, SQL, Full-stack, Software Development
- Created PHP interaction with database and user session management.
- Developed one-time-access forms for external users and sent end results to website owner.
- Implemented image upload and processing.
- Built a small blog system.