Software Developer2013 - PRESENTPredictable Revenue Inc.
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Redux, PostgreSQL, Amazon SQS
- Adopted Redux in AngularJS environment to speed up feature development with proper state management.
- Created and implemented the architecture of a series of Ruby micro-services to send mass emails at scale, with specific IPs to maximize the deliverability.
- Added Salesforce integration to provide synchronization with software data and customer' Salesforce data.
- Mentored senior developers during front-end development with AngularJS and Redux, promoting best practices like smart container-dumb component pattern.
- Created automatic decision-making software based upon manual input user "sentiment" regarding email conversations.
Lead Developer2015 - 2016Federtrek
- Built full CRUD operations for complex business model of "hikes."
- Exposed API with caching for most commonly used endpoints to expose full calendar of hikes for current year.
- Created caching of hikes regularity based upon hiker cards, membership cards, organizations and other related objects.
- Updated original product and redesigned UX.
- Supported image resize and preprocess for proper upload and consistency.
Lead Developer2013 - 2013Austin Parker
- Developed back office with virtual tour placement on boat deck layout images.
- Implemented newsletter with mass emailing capabilities.
- Built back-end I18n back office with possibility to choose language and images of every element within the website.
- Created CMS to add unlimited amount of boats and boat layouts.
Lead Developer2013 - 2013Britishcat
- Provided I18n support.
- Supported complex parental system relationship.
- Designed back office UX.
- Created WYSIWYG editor for static pages editing as well as micro-CMS system.
Lead Developer2013 - 2013Becchere's Library
- Created complex search engine for books.
- Designed UX for users.
- Built complex authorization mechanism with proper permissions based on role and group.
- Created small blogging system to support insertion of news.
- Developed image preprocessing for book covers to maintain consistency across the website.
Lead Developer2012 - 2013Federtrek
- Created ExtJS front-end with support for complex filtering, grouping, column hiding, and per field editing.
- Built complex authorization system to limit user access to software.
- Designed complex public search page to allow searching within trips calendar.
Lead Developer2012 - 2012Setin SRL
- Developed importer to bring MS Access database into the website as daily automated job.
- Created CSV file reading program to import huge data sheets regarding internal clients.
- Collaborated with external team members to provide website design and internal data as well as back office interaction with existing company tools.
- Built small desktop application to convert MS Access into usable format on the website.
- Implemented recaptcha to ensure safety of back office authentication.
Lead Developer2009 - 2009Citta' Nascosta
- Developed back-end to manage membership cards with upfront money payment.
- Converted MS Word to webpage for news generation.
- Built newsletter system to provide news and information regarding trips, with weekly mailing to hundred of users.
- Created printable version of full trips calendar in PDF format.
Lead Developer2005 - 2006Santoboni carni SRL
- Created warehouse management with weight-loss tracking for meat.
- Built invoicing system which updates internal warehouse.
- Developed desktop application and installer to support local use of software.
- Created invoice archiving system and warehouse status charts.
Software Developer2004 - 2004Claudia Rinaldi
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Created PHP interaction with database and user session management.
- Developed one-time-access forms for external users and sent end results to website owner.
- Implemented image upload and processing.
- Built a small blog system.