- Front-end and Back-end Developer, WordPress DeveloperAudienceBloom2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: HTML5, Slim, PHP, jQuery, AngularJS, WordPress
- Developed responsive layouts.
- Created WordPress plugins.
- Customized WordPress themes.
- Implemented AngularJS apps for internal systems.
- Maintained and upgraded a Slim back-end.
- Developer, EngineerBryxe / Acupic2014 - PRESENT
- Helped the UI redesign efforts.
- Coded a PHP back-end to support UI interactions.
- Added communication via sockets with a C++ server.
- Supported refactoring of the existing codebase.
- Refactored the existing front-end to make the site responsive.
- College Webmaster DirectorInstituto Superior Santo Domingo2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, HTML5
- Handled coordination of professors.
- Planned course contents and definitions.
- Was responsible for student induction and assistance.
- Coordinated the e-learning course platform.
- Synchronized student professional profile definitions with current market requirements.
- Webmaster, Telecommunications ProfessorInstituto Superior Santo Domingo2007 - PRESENT
- Handled content definition and maintained the class textbook manual to assist students.
- Taught a course on web app design and implementation, including work with CSS, HTML5, Ajax, XML, JSON, PHP, MySQL, CakePHP.
- Worked with wave propagation basics, set up radio links (in practice and in theory), and worked with antennas.
- Used ANSI-EIA/TIA recommendations for structured cabling (e.g. 568, 569, 606, etc.).
- Used fiber optics basics and principles, emitters & detectors, optical loss & noise principles, and optical link theory & design. Fixed installation issues.
- Applications Developer, Telecomunications EngineerAxones2004 - PRESENT
- Provided soft & hard technical support, installation, and maintenance of wired and wireless networks.
- Configured Huawei switches (3000, 5000, 9000 series) and cross-connections (optical/electrical) in high performance core networks.
- Designed, installed, and maintained digital CCTV surveillance systems.
- Senior PHP DeveloperFanattac2012 - 2013
- Redefined the architecture to support a one-page layout approach.
- Optimized the previous database engine and helped normalize it. Modeled the new database architecture.
- Handled charset migration and normalization to UTF8 both in the PHP back-end/front-end and in the MySql engine.
- Worked with the team using Jira and Scrum methodology to organize tasks.
- Implemented both front-end and back-end features using Backbone.js + Marionette.js.
- Helped organize tasks in the back-end to provide services for the API (JSON/XML) endpoints.
- Senior Java DeveloperThinksoft SA2007 - 2008
Technologies: PHP/HTML, Java, J2EE, J2SE, RichFaces, Oracle and mySQL
- Implemented database modeling for an ERP project using Erwin.
- Handled user interface implementation for the ERP project using J2EE/JSF/Hibernate.
- Implemented a Java back-end using a business delegate pattern.
- Defined GPS vehicle location system architecture.
- Handled front-end development using Google Maps and open source GIS, jQuery, PHP, and MySQL.
- Handled network integration of AVL GPS/GPRS devices.
- Web DeveloperdelNorteCordobes.com.ar2003 - 2005
- Handled graphic design of a main portal site and microsites using the Corel Graphics suite.
- Handled database modeling and platform design/implementation for a regional news portal.
- Developed an online tourism information management system with a calendar of regional events, photo galleries, user registrations, and photo sharing.
- Developed a music platform with an online WAV/MP3 player and a playlist management and sharing tool.
- Was in charge of platform maintenance and upgrades.