Software Engineer | Company Owner
2005 - PRESENT
- Created portal solutions for various clients.
- Delivered custom modules for organizing competitions for e-sports portals.
- Worked on the front end—doing everything from slicing the initial mockups to creating the HTML and CSS and writing the templates.
- Developed multiple intranet solutions for clients with all sorts of backgrounds.
- Created an eCommerce solution for a pharmaceutical company and migrated the legacy system.
2015 - 2019
- Created share-selected media files via link feature for a Media portal.
- Applied a new responsive UI design on a media portal.
- Maintained, installed, and updated Bash scripts and created installation procedures for Windows Server for a Media portal.
- Supported a syncing application for workrooms with bug fixes and enhancements using Java.
- Supported my team with DevOps tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Rancher, and Bash scripts.
- Created an updater client and server for a workroom syncing application using Java and Docker.
- Worked together with a customer success team to deliver best solutions for our customers.
2009 - 2015
- Created a PLAYzone e-sports portal that is now the biggest e-sports agency in the Czech and Slovak Republic.
- Built a new intranet solution for Aramark to collect and report operational data.
- Aided multiple EA Sports marketing campaigns with landing pages and facebook applications.
- Researched possibility and created prototype to explore and stream Czech television online archive on smart TVs.