DevOps Engineer2018 - PRESENTRapaport
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Pipelines, Bash, AWS CloudFormation, Python, IIS, Kubernetes, AWS
- Developed highly available infrastructures of containerized applications running on Kubernetes clusters.
- Managed highly available, multi-stage AWS infrastructure.
- Minimized costs while maintaining a resilient infrastructure.
- Created custom-fitting solutions using scripting and automation tools.
- Maintained Microsoft infrastructure services (AD, IIS, DNS, and GPO).
- Optimized CI/CD processes which reduced costs and time by 35%.
Linux System Engineer2016 - 2017Traiana
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bash, Python, Packer, Red Hat SpaceWalk, Kubernetes, Consul, Cobbler, Windows, Linux, Puppet, Ansible, AWS
- Maintained a large cloud and production infrastructure including integration and upgrade of HA clusters.
- Managed the configuration of several services with Ansible and Puppet.
- Integrated and maintained Cobbler, Consul, DCOS, Kubernetes, Spacewalk, and Packer Solution.
DevOps Engineer2015 - 2016StorePower
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Linux, Solr, Postfix, Magento, Varnish, Nginx, Python, AWS
- Managed, troubleshot, and administered the AWS infrastructure.
- Performed infrastructure provisioning for multiple environments using Ansible.
- Deployed with zero downtime (rolling updates, Blue-Green) using Ansible.
- Configured Nginx, Varnish, Magento, Postfix, and Solr using Ansible.
- Designed and automated a high availability environment on AWS.
Linux System Architect2012 - 20158200 | IDF Intelligence Unit
Technologies: Puppet, Bash, Elasticsearch, Vagrant, Jenkins, Gerrit, Docker, Python, Linux
- Administrated an enterprise-scaled VMware infrastructure consisting of hundreds of ESX/i servers, and vSphere environment.
- Administrated and troubleshot over 1,000 Linux servers.
- Integrated cutting-edge technologies and problem-solving solutions.
- Wrote advanced Bash scripts, RPM packages, and Puppet modules.