Lead Developer2013 - PRESENTQurami
- Co-responsible for system architecture.
- Responsible for adopting the "GitHub flow" method.
- Created a C#.NET framework-based system service as a connector between client machines and Qurami cloud services.
- Developed a small Python-based HTTP long polling service used for exchanging messages within the system.
- Worked on a system-initializer application written in Puppet+Vagrant that was used to clone machines in an efficient manner.
- Created an automated application deployer using Golang, Bash, and Hubot/CoffeeScript.
Freelance Software Consultant2008 - PRESENTgdlabs
- Offered consulting services in software development, system architecture, and project management.
- Created a PHP-based framework integrating Slim, Idiorm/Paris, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Worked on many websites using Python or PHP framework for local and international clients.
- Worked as Project Manager for projects involving more than two people.
- Created system services for Linux machines with Golang.
- Realized C# console applications for data backup between machines within a network.
Technical Coordinator2012 - 2013Sailogy
- Built and managed a team of four back-end and front-end developers.
- Responsible for system architecture.
- Integrated several web services (booking, payments, boats availability).
- Created a fully functional back-end platform using Python/Django.
- Used Redis to create a cache layer when importing data from external sources (web services).
Software Developer2010 - 2012Arc worldwide / Leo Burnett
- Worked for many international clients on advertising and branding projects.
- Supported Project Management and Accounting teams.
- Created a reusable platform for managing advertising campaigns, collecting data from users and managing online and offline contests.
- Rebuilt and managed the server farm for the local area (Linux).
- Encouraged team members to use new or different technologies according to specific needs.
Lead Software Developer2009 - 2010KIUI
- Responsible for presale support for local and foreign markets.
- Worked on social network based applications and mashups, integrating several types of APIs.
- Wrote a large application which combined multiple social network accounts and mobile text messaging in one platform.
- Created complex Python based web applications.
- Managed the server farm (Linux).
Web developer2008 - 2009Nascar - Triboo Digitale
- Developed applications using PHP based platforms such as Joomla! and WordPress.
- Created several reusable plugins for data representation.
Software Developer, E-learning Specialist2007 - 2008University of Naples "Parthenope"
- Selected and customized the most reliable and complete e-learning open source platform.
- Supported content creation with web pages.