Python Developer in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Full-stack Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTScoutible (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Python, ES, Microservices, GCP Appengine
- Built a dashboard app for an AI-based recruitment startup.
- Built various api services to support frontend (on google appengine python).
- Worked on creating the dashboard, applicants pages front end pages using React/Redux.
- Integrated the app with third party providers like salesforce and greenhouse.
Shopify Developer2018 - 2018Decoratorsbest (via Toptal)
Technologies: Shopify Liquid, Shopify Scripts
- Helped in migration of legacy website built in aspx to shopify.
- Modified Liquid theme and created liquid templates per needs of the shop.
- Created shopify scripts to handle shipping/ cart discounts based on user role/ other business rules.
Shopify Developer2018 - 2018Zygo (via Toptal)
Technologies: Shopify Liquid
- Modified liquid templates based on UIdesigns.
- Installed/ customized shopify apps as required by the client.
Full-stack React Developer2017 - 2018Perfect Venue (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Python, AWS Serverless, NoSQL Databases
- Developed a marketplace for event and spaces that enables users to add and update venues/spaces and to search for events based on various filters.
Shopify Developer2017 - 2018Betsy and Brandts (via Toptal)
Technologies: Shopify Liquid Theme
- Selected a free Shopify theme and updated it as per the UI specified in the Sketch files.
Technology Lead | Co-founder | CTO2012 - 2016Kloneworld Pte Ltd
Technologies: Python, Jinja Templates, C++, PHP, MongoDB, MySQL, AppEngine, AWS S3, DynamoDB, Backbone.js, Git
- Developed REST services for the creation of PDFs, personalized movies, and more.
- Architected and developed a franchise web app.
- Created a unified payment services API module that integrated with many payment gateways.
- Developed the Kloneworld iOS kid's app.
- Architected and developed supporting web applications to configure books, animations, and diagnostics.
Technology Advisor2011 - 2012Frrole
Technologies: Apache Storm, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, PHP, MySQL, Java Servlets, Python, App Engine
- Developed an API layer that exposed Frrole.AI social intelligence services.
- Created a scalable widget platform for supporting client specific Frrole.AI widgets.
- Developed a Bootstrap CSS-based newspaper based on the Frrole API.
Program Manager | Software Development Manager | Technical Fellow2009 - 2012Versata (Trilogy)
Technologies: Java Servlets, XML, YUI, SVN, Jira
- Worked as a program manager for service platform enhancements and maintenance for a client in North America.
- Contributed to a performance enhancement project—developing Sprite Services, enhancing the Base64 CSS, automating the minifying of scripts/CSS files, and more.
- Managed the migration of a microsite made in legacy ASP to Java.
- Perfect Venue (Development)https://www.perfectvenue.com
I built a marketplace for event booking for a startup based out of Colorado. Technologies used were React and Python; and AWS cloud was used for hosting the app.
- Zygo | Shopify Store (Development)https://shopzygo.com/
I customized a Shopify store based on the client's needs.
- Decoratorsbest | Shopify Store (Development)https://www.decoratorsbest.com/
Migration of a legacy asp application to shopify.
- BetsyandBrandts.com | Shopify Store (Development)https://betsyandbrandts.com/
I developed a theme for a Shopify store and supported the set up and integration with third-party services.
- Kloneworld Pte. Ltd. (Development)http://www.kloneworld.com
Kloneworld uses a mix of technologies and creativity to pass on stories that inspired and entertained us when we were kids, onto the next generation. Kloneworld offers you an unmatched personalized storytelling experience with just a single face photo.
- Frrole (Development)https://frrole.ai/
Frrole is an AI platform that works at the intersection of social data and consumer intelligence.
- Ford Services Platform (Development)http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/docs/index.html
A program manager for building a next-generation technology services platform for automotive OEMs.
- Racing.Ford.com (Development)http://performance.ford.com/home.html
I handled the software development for migrating the site, Racing.ford.com, to a new tech stack.
FrameworksRedux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, webapp2
Libraries/APIsReact, REST APIs, jQuery, Backbone.js, Shopify API
OtherFull-stack, Apps, IaaS
PlatformsAWS Lambda, Google App Engine, Shopify, Blockchain
StorageAWS S3, NoSQL, RDBMS
- Certificate in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies (Blockchain)2017 - 2017Princeton University via Coursera - Online
- Certificate in Machine Learning2016 - 2016Stanford University via Coursera - Online
- Advanced Google AnalyticsNOVEMBER 2018 - PRESENT
- Deep Learning Specialization (Five Courses)NOVEMBER 2018 - PRESENTCoursera
- AWS Certified Solutions ArchitectMARCH 2017 - PRESENTAmazon