Web Developer2016 - PRESENTVMware
Technologies: Ext JS, Java, Angular 5+, Node.js, Grunt.js, Gulp, Webpack
- Built a Gulp plugin for bundling Ext JS scripts.
- Improved the script-loading speed of vROps by bundling scripts which increased the speed by more than 6x.
- Developed a technique for integrating Angular (6+) with other frameworks by using Angular Elements.
- Created a technique for moving big applications from an old framework to Angular 6.
- Constructed an Ext JS component set for integrating Angular pages with vROps.
Freelance Extension Developer2018 - 2019Reward Gateway (via Toptal)
- Created a work environment with Webpack for development and product builds.
- Added an abstraction layer for used browser APIs in order to be able to add some workarounds.
- Implemented a workaround for identity API for Edge.
- Added a workaround for storage API from a content script.
- Implemented request caching for some frequent requests.
Angular Lead2018 - 2018Cerberus Team
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Angular Universal, Angular Material
- Led a team of two Angular developers.
- Created a pet-selling website with Angular, Node.js, and PostgreSQL.
- Integrated the custom image slider and file uploader.
- Created a portfolio app for Juan Pardo.
- Integrated that portfolio app with Vimeo and EventBrite APIs.
Angular Instructor2017 - 2017ACA
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Angular (4+), TypeScript, RxJS, Node.js, DOM
- Taught various courses including ECMAScript 5 and ECMAScript 6 basics, TypeScript basics for Angular, RxJS basics for Angular, and Angular basics with guards, resolvers, and NgZone.
Software Developer2014 - 2016Ogma, Inc.
- Transitioned a player and added support for playlists with both images and videos.
- Worked on the HTTP caching of HTML pages of in MVC applications.
- Integrated Angular 1 with an MVC application.
- Created an image slider with thumbnails for a jQuery application.
- Refactored a ColdFusion application.
- Integrated a Kendo UI for the ColdFusion app.
- Implemented PDF and sheet creation with ColdFusion.