Verified Expert in Engineering
WebStorm, Git, MacOS, Serverless
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a custom analytics platform that allows users to create and view interactive reports and dashboards in real time.
- Helped create game pages for the pregame display.
- Collaborated on creating a height picker with different images for different height ranges.
- Improved several issues caused by weak session management.
Mortager (via Kiraki Dev)
- Utilized Node.js and TypeScript to build the server-side logic of the platform, improving its performance and maintainability.
- Used GraphQL to build flexible and efficient APIs that allowed the front end to access the data.
- Leveraged the benefits of Next.js, a framework built on top of React, to develop server-rendered pages that improved the platform's SEO and performance.
- Worked with MongoDB, a NoSQL database, to store and retrieve data in a flexible and scalable way.
- Developed automated tests using tools such as Jest and Enzyme to ensure the reliability and stability of the platform.
- Contributed to developing a continuous integration and delivery pipeline using tools such as Vercel and Nx, enabling the team to deploy code changes frequently and confidently.
- Worked closely with the design team to ensure the platform's visual design was consistent and on brand.
Solution Architect | Team Lead
(internal report and dashboard tool) (via Kiraki Dev)
- Developed a custom analytics platform that allows users to create and view interactive reports and dashboards in real time using MUI, React, and GraphQL.
- Implemented a robust PostgreSQL database to store and retrieve large amounts of data efficiently.
- Used Prisma to handle database interactions and reduce the boilerplate code needed for everyday database operations.
- Utilized Jotai, Redux, Recoil, and React Query to manage global state and optimize data fetching, leading to a faster and more responsive user experience. Initially, we used Redux and redux-observable, then switched to RTK Query and React Query.
- Leveraged AG Grid to enable users to sort, filter, and group data within reports and dashboards.
- Built a scalable and reliable back end for the platform using Node.js, handling everything from data ingestion to serving API requests.
Full-stack Developer (Angular/Node.js)
Daily AI LLC
- Helped solve issues and provided features for a contact and loan management system created for companies and teams in the mortgage industry.
- Contributed to the prototypes for the project based on React to migrate the project to React page by page.
- Worked on the initial design and creation of v2 of the project with Next.js, React.js, MongoDB, and GraphQL.
React Front-end Engineer
PepsiCo Global - Food for Good
- Helped integrate redux-observable with their platform to help with concurrency in the requests.
- Developed the invoices and orders UI with the ability to create bulk orders and payments.
- Worked on delivery management, cart management, track management, delivery tracking, and custom tracking options.
- Architected a website for selling fireplaces online and led a team to develop it with React and Redux.
- Created a GraphQL API hosted on Firebase functions to simplify communication between the UI and back end.
- Developed an admin page for managing i18n files, user content, and client messages.
- Architected the whole task management platform for hospitality systems and led a team of seven developers and designers to accomplish the project.
- Created tools for managing rooms, floors, and other places along with different types of contents in each building and hotel application.
- Implemented a permission-based authorization system and role management, allowing users to create custom roles per organization (hotel).
- Added the ability for a user to create future tasks with custom schedules and optimized the record's creation to be seamless and take little time on queries.
- Built the architecture to keep the project as maintainable as possible, which got proven while changing the DB in the middle of the project from Firebase to PostgreSQL, which didn't break the project and took a relatively short time to finish.
- Helped to find and fix a bug in the CommerceTools API, which was killing all the requests when one of them was timing out.
- Worked in a Node.js-based microservice architecture and helped add new APIs and fix some old ones.
- Created a plugin for Apache JMeter for connection to a Socket.IO back end. I started based on one open-source plugin for WebSocket and made one for Socket.IO based on that one.
- Developed a Kafka-based event-driven microservices platform and helped debug and fix several essential issues for the application.
- Taught React in-depth, starting with an intro to React and ending with React hooks, React Redux, Redux-saga, Redux-observable, and RTK and RTK/query.
- Helped students utilize Node.js and Express.js to create APIs and access different DBs like PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Built a sample game with React and Redux in the UI and Express.js in the back end.
- Contributed to the upgrade from Angular 6 to 7 and then to 8, which required handling issues from inconsistencies in the APIs.
- Supported the integration of different property management systems. And helped create a deduping system on the UI.
- Helped debug and fix a vast performance issue caused by a large amount of data when the page was in edit mode. The change detection of each component was running independently of the cause, and I've changed the change detection model to fix this.
- Assisted in improving an internal component library and helped make it more flexible by introducing more components to be used inside each other and being able to accept more parameters individually.
Solution Architect | Web Architect | Team Lead
- Architected a solution for keeping the application fast and flexible by introducing DB-based configuration and changing backend architecture to make checks based on these configs.
- Restructured the old React Redux applications to use Redux-saga for side effects and increase the application's maintenance.
- Utilized Angular's lazy loading and Angular Universal to create a scalable client-facing online banking application.
- Helped create and maintain a business payment system via QR codes. We created a business management portal with React for managing companies, staff, roles, and QRs. The QRs were used to make payments more straightforward in the stores.
- Worked on an admin panel for content management of all their portals and landing pages using dotCMS: an API-first, hybrid headless CMS.
- Supported the life of several React Redux projects with Node.js, Next.js, and Express.js back ends. On the back end, we implemented a proxy to hide the dotCMS API and provide those that public APIs require.
- Helped the testing team write scripts to find CSRF and XSS issues in the existing application and helped them eliminate security threats.
- Architected a component library for both Angular and React projects and made them consistent, providing a more seamless experience for end users.
- Created an excellent mock environment based on Node.js to speed up the UI development and loosen the dependency between the back-end and UI teams.
- Made a tool with Electron and React to manage i18n files in the project to aid the content team and simplify their job.
Project Architect and Lead
- Led a team of Angular developers to create an Ionic-based mobile application for Android and iOS.
- Taught the mobile team members Angular 7, 8, and 9 to help them to upgrade the mobile app to the newer version of Ionic.
- Trained React in depth to the members of the front-end team. Helped them design a strategy to move their admin website to React and Redux.
Freelance Extension Developer
- Changed the project to use Webpack and TypeScript to get more compile time warnings, make a better dev environment, and optimize the application build.
- Added an abstraction layer that handled calling native API or mocked similar behavior for browsers not supporting that API, making one of the essential features possible for the application.
- Mocked the identity API, which wasn't supported by one of the browsers at the time.
- Created a transition layer to handle some of the operations on the background script and handed over the result to the content script.
- Implemented a request caching technique not to make too many requests to the back end with the help of the transition layer,.
- Improved the script-loading speed of vROps by bundling scripts, which increased the speed by more than six times.
- Created a Gulp plugin with Node.js for bundling Ext JS scripts. The plugin was specific to the needs of our project, and it bundled more than a thousand files into several chunks.
- Developed a technique for integrating Angular (6+) with other frameworks using Angular Elements, which opened a door for step-by-step migration to Angular (6+).
- Utilized Ext JS and the internal library to create an Ext JS component for integrating Angular pages with vROps, which enabled the application to be used inside a SaaS solution for VMware products.
- Familiarized myself with the internal React library and assisted in developing several features in a React and Redux-based application.
- Taught various subjects to some newbies, including HTML and CSS basics, ECMAScript 5, and ECMAScript 6 basics, and more than 10 of my students got jobs in different companies.
- Finished the course with a short intro to React and did a project using React, Redux, and Firebase.
- Led the development team of three Angular Developers and one PHP developer to build several applications like an eCommerce, video streaming web platform, or a multi-language landing page for a musician from Spain.
- Helped the team utilize Node.js, AngularJS, Angular Universal, Angular Material, and PostgreSQL to create an eCommerce website for selling pets and goods for pets online.
- I've helped integrate and utilize some libraries in our applications, like a custom image slider and a file uploader. I also helped adjust the back end to work with the libraries we integrate.
- Helped utilize our toolbox for creating a portfolio landing page for a trombone musician client. We also created a layer for integrating Vimeo and Eventbrite APIs to show the events and recordings managed by the client.
- Taught various courses, including ECMAScript 5 and ECMAScript 6 basics, TypeScript basics for Angular, RxJS basics for Angular, Angular guards, resolvers, and NgZone. In the end, seven of my students got offers from different companies.
- Made an introduction also to web components, Git, PWA, SCSS, E2E Testing with Protractor, RESTful APIs via Node.js, and Unit Testing with Jasmine for Angular 2+ applications.
- Worked on two projects with Angular, and the whole team split into two groups and used Git and all tools learned in the course.
- Utilized and helped decorate a video player to add support for making playlists with mixed videos and images for a shop ad management website.
- Dove into HTTP Caching and Caching techniques in MVC C# to help the company build a caching layer and speed up one of the web platforms.
- Utilized jQuery to create an all-custom image slider with thumbnails at the bottom with the ability to highlight each item when the user slides to it and also scroll the thumbnails bar to make it visible.
- Built different big applications with jQuery, Kendo UI, and C# back end. Some were a freight forwarding application with tracking, a seat reservation platform for theaters, and a video and playlist management platform for shop ad systems.
- Helped the company to test the integration of Angular.js with their C# .Net MVC applications. I made a proof of concept application and helped them manage the transition for some of their projects.
- Developed different RESTful APIs with C# .Net MVC back end for their applications. I also used MS SQL for storing data and participated in designing the SQL models and tables for some of the applications.
- Helped them familiarize themselves with a language new to everyone in the company. Then helped integrate a Kendo UI-based framework for a ColdFusion-based web app.
- Created APIs to export PDF and Microsoft Excel documents via ColdFusion back end.
The traditional way has an issue with testing, as you can assume that you need to use the same style for querying elements, but you shouldn't. With PatchStyles, you never change your class names or tests.
First, you have to sign in to it with your RewardGateway account, and then it'll start showing you offer popup when you visit an online shop. For not being annoying the popups are being automatically snoozed for a while after first navigation on the website. You can manually un-snooze them by clicking on the extension icon when you're on the website and it'll show the offer popup again. Also, you can manage your account by visiting the extension's options page.
Ext JS Bundle Tool
Due to VMware's NDA policy, I can't share any link or a source for it.
Redux, Jasmine, Angular Material, Express.js, Angular, AngularJS, Serverless Framework, Bootstrap, Jest, YARN, Ionic 4, Electron, Protractor, Kendo UI, Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Cypress, React Native, Ionic, Ext JS, Material UI, Swagger
React Redux, Socket.IO, Redux-Saga, REST APIs, RxJS, Node.js, React, Chai, Highcharts, LINQ, jQuery, Chart.js, Stripe, Redux-query, AG Grid, WebGL, Three.js
NPM, Postman, Git, Gulp, Webpack 4, Angular Universal, Webpack, Mongoose, Apache JMeter, WebStorm, Grunt, Mocha, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, Prisma, Auth0, Retool, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Tableau, Splunk, AppDynamics, Figma, Babel
REST, Agile, Web UX Design, Microservices Architecture, Web Architecture, Modular CSS, Unit Testing, E2E Testing, Design Patterns, CQRS, Automated Testing, Automation, Back-end Architecture, Microservices
Relational Databases, MongoDB, Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Google Cloud, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB
Pixel Perfect, ESLint, Data Visualization, User Interface (UI), Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, Web Development, Angular Elements, Web Animation, Chrome Extensions, Firefox Extensions, Edge Extensions, Software Architecture, APIs, User Experience (UX), HTML5 Animations, Full-stack Development, Team Leadership, Admin Panels, Apollo, Technical Leadership, Web UX, Web UI, RESTful Web Services, Web Applications, UI Libraries, UI Components, Component Libraries, Reports, Charts, Graphs, Extensions, Commercetools, Leadership, Architecture, SaaS, eCommerce, eCommerce APIs, eCommerce UI, Solution Architecture, Dashboards, TSLint, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Web Components, Data Structures, Nx, React Query, Storybook, Responsive Design, Third-party APIs, Payment APIs, IT Project Management, Cloud Architecture, Software Design, Headless Commerce, Videos, System Architecture, Serverless, CI/CD Pipelines, Online Payments, Digital Payments, DOM, Redux-observable, React Hook Forms, Supabase, Tiptap, Radix UI, Monorepos, i18n, Video Players, Application State Management, Recoil, 3D, 3D Animation, Toolkits, Blitz
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Apache Kafka, DotCMS, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Heroku, Vercel
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Applied Mathematics
Yerevan State University - Yerevan, Armenia
React - The Complete Guide
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring