Principal Consultant2015 - 2020Alif International, Inc.
Technologies: Batch, Web Map Services (WMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Created a metadata-driven SSIS framework to manage integrations between GP, WMS, batch, and commodity applications.
- Involved in all phases of the PBI project from data modeling, ETL, Tabular model design, and PBI reports and development.
- Consolidated data from five manufacturing plants into one parent company and creating the structures to manage data independently in each company but reflect changes in the parent company.
- Managed and maintained the code, tables, data integrations, and the overall health of the application for a custom in-house application called Pricing Program in Dexterity.
Senior BI Developer2011 - 2015Restaurant.com
Technologies: SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed ETL processes to migrate data from legacy OLTP databases to newly architected databases in support of a site-wide re-architecture effort. Designed and built data synchronization processes to sync data across OLTP stores in near-real time.
- Developed an enterprise-level data warehouse that integrated data from over ten different sources (including REST API, Flat File, database, and Salesforce)—enabling 90% of all data requests to be served without intervention from IT.
- Led the integration of a new marketing automation platform that leveraged customer data to enable targeted email campaigns and significantly increase customer engagement.
- Designed and built an ETL framework to allow scalable execution of ETL tasks, combined with automatic error recovery and extensive logging.
IT Technical Consultant2008 - 2011Business Productivity Solutions
Technologies: Analysis, VB.NET, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Crystal Reports, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Created a VB.NET module for inserting GL entries directly into Solomon tables to eliminate manual entry for Walgreens as well as AIT Worldwide.
- Completed SQL reporting services projects for Option Care/Walgreen’s, Latino Institute, and so on which included the recreation of Crystal Reports in SSRS, data-driven subscriptions, and parameterized reports.
- Developed ASP.NET pages for end-users for the maintenance of SQL tables for integration purposes.
- Created ASP.NET pages that use VB.NET in the back end and allow users to maintain data in a table based on the business rules of clients.
- Created a Forecaster-to-GP integration to bring Forecaster data into GP tables for reporting purposes and comparisons.