Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Architect and Developer
Hamza is a skilled data architect with 25+ years of experience in MS SQL server and database development, SSIS, SSRS, BI, and Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon, GP, and CRM). Hamza is an asset to any project due to his deep technical knowledge of data architecture and significant experience in eCommerce, logistics, and consulting industries. Hamza's specific areas of expertise include ERP, CRM, SSAS, PBI, .NET, Dexterity, and marketing automation platforms.
Windows, .NET, SQL
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a custom-designed application that integrates GL Entry from Excel files to Solomon ERP. The files come from 100+ remote locations
Alif International, Inc.
- Created a metadata-driven SSIS framework to manage integrations between GP, WMS, batch, and commodity applications.
- Involved in all phases of the PBI project from data modeling, ETL, Tabular model design, and PBI reports and development.
- Consolidated data from five manufacturing plants into one parent company and creating the structures to manage data independently in each company but reflect changes in the parent company.
- Managed and maintained the code, tables, data integrations, and the overall health of the application for a custom in-house application called Pricing Program in Dexterity.
Senior BI Developer
- Developed ETL processes to migrate data from legacy OLTP databases to newly architected databases in support of a site-wide re-architecture effort. Designed and built data synchronization processes to sync data across OLTP stores in near-real time.
- Developed an enterprise-level data warehouse that integrated data from over ten different sources (including REST API, Flat File, database, and Salesforce)—enabling 90% of all data requests to be served without intervention from IT.
- Led the integration of a new marketing automation platform that leveraged customer data to enable targeted email campaigns and significantly increase customer engagement.
- Designed and built an ETL framework to allow scalable execution of ETL tasks, combined with automatic error recovery and extensive logging.
IT Technical Consultant
Business Productivity Solutions
- Created a VB.NET module for inserting GL entries directly into Solomon tables to eliminate manual entry for Walgreens as well as AIT Worldwide.
- Completed SQL reporting services projects for Option Care/Walgreen’s, Latino Institute, and so on which included the recreation of Crystal Reports in SSRS, data-driven subscriptions, and parameterized reports.
- Developed ASP.NET pages for end-users for the maintenance of SQL tables for integration purposes.
- Created ASP.NET pages that use VB.NET in the back end and allow users to maintain data in a table based on the business rules of clients.
- Created a Forecaster-to-GP integration to bring Forecaster data into GP tables for reporting purposes and comparisons.
Solomon GL Import
The application processed ten different templates for different types of GL entries including adding reversing GL entries.
The project ended with 8,000+ lines of code.
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL, Batch
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle9i
Great Plains Accounting Software, Microsoft Power BI, Scribe Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, SSAS, Crystal Reports
Software Engineering, Networking, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Web Map Services (WMS), Analysis
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Bharati Vidhyapeeth College of Engineering - Pune, India
Basic Certification for AX+ Development
3GP 10.0 Integration Manager Certification
GP 10.0 Installation and Configuration Certification
Oracle 9i OCP
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring