Senior Data Solution Specialist2018 - PRESENTChildren's Cancer Hospital 57357
Technologies: Laravel, Data Science, Data Analysis, MySQL, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, R, Analytics
- Led several projects as the project manager and lead developer, mainly web applications using Laravel.
- Converted data into actionable insights for the management—handling the. data extraction, processing, cleaning, and analysis for several sectors.
- Took control of the main systems of the research department and developed applications to replace existing outdated solutions instead of relying on remote support.
- Managed the development of a system syncing project; the project's purpose was to sync the data between the two main hospital systems to ensure data accuracy.
- Led the development of the automated research data analysis system, which released research reports that automatically included statistical calculations and visualizations, saving colleagues several days of work and reducing human error.
- Saved and retrieved lost data on a malfunctioning encrypted server.
- Led and supervised the research data solutions team.
Web and Mobile Developer2013 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Laravel, Vue.js, Flutter, Android, iOS, MySQL, PHP 7, Ubuntu
- Built mobile applications as a native Android developer and later migrated it to Flutter to make it cross-platform for Android and iOS, with a PHP API back end.
- Used Ubuntu Linux running in Apache as the server system with a MySQL database (LAMP).
- Worked on several projects, both personal and for other institutes.