Hassan Mohamed Elwy
Verified Expert in Engineering
Hassan is a full-stack developer with several years of experience in delivering efficient, reliable, and secure products. He excels at collaborating with clients to develop specialized solutions that improve workflows. Hassan's expertise lies primarily within web development, especially with Laravel, PHP, and Vue.js frameworks and data analysis. He's also delved into server and database administration, mobile development, and machine learning.
The most amazing...
...thing I did was develop several solutions that replaced multi-million companies' inefficient, outdated enterprise solutions, saving them needless annual fees.
Senior Data Solution Specialist
Children's Cancer Hospital 57357
- Led several projects as the project manager and lead developer, mainly web applications using Laravel.
- Converted data into actionable insights for the management—handling the. data extraction, processing, cleaning, and analysis for several sectors.
- Took control of the main systems of the research department and developed applications to replace existing outdated solutions instead of relying on remote support.
- Managed the development of a system syncing project; the project's purpose was to sync the data between the two main hospital systems to ensure data accuracy.
- Led the development of the automated research data analysis system, which released research reports that automatically included statistical calculations and visualizations, saving colleagues several days of work and reducing human error.
- Saved and retrieved lost data on a malfunctioning encrypted server.
- Led and supervised the research data solutions team.
Web and Mobile Developer
- Built mobile applications as a native Android developer and later migrated it to Flutter to make it cross-platform for Android and iOS, with a PHP API back end.
- Used Ubuntu Linux running in Apache as the server system with a MySQL database (LAMP).
- Worked on several projects, both personal and for other institutes.
E-Prescribe | Medication Web Application
I was the sole developer for both the back end and front end aspects of the product. The system checks prescriptions for possible issues such as drug interactions and allergic reactions. The application validates that the prescription is eligible for dispensing and can be integrated into clinic management systems and pharmacy modules.
Attsan | Hospital Management System
I was the sole developer for both the back end and front end aspects of the product. The system provides a complete resource for managing equipment inventory information, work orders, service contracts, spare parts, purchasing, and stock control in a secure, comprehensive package.
Tots | Mobile Application
I was the sole developer for both the mobile codebase, the back-end API, and the deployment of the application. The application securely stores and syncs all photos and notes captured during a newborn's first year.
Laravel, Bootstrap, Flutter, Django
REST APIs, JSON API, Vue
PhpStorm, Android Studio, GitHub, Git
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Data Science, Mobile Development
Linux, Ubuntu, Android, MacOS, iOS, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Data Analysis, Web Development, Analytics, Full-stack, APIs, Mobile Apps, Machine Learning
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Arab Academy for Science and Maritime - Alexandria, Egypt
AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty
Amazon Web Services
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring