Verified Expert in Engineering
Slack, Microsoft Teams, Linux, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Jira, Trello, Asana, Agile
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a responsive front end with high performance and scalability despite the complex graphic design that was provided.
- Integrated Web3 with the smart contracts deployed on Avalanche on the back end with ethers.js and web3.js.
- Worked on integrating wallet and smart contract transactions on the front end with web3.js.
- Integrated the front-end UI/UX with React Hooks and styled-components.
- Built back-end RESTful services and on-chain indexing integration through the Graph subgraphs.
- Implemented high-performance and beautiful front-end components and pages in collaboration with UI/UX designers.
- Developed a UI library for a web application with Storybook, TypeScript, Theme UI, and React.
- Built front-end pages with Next.js and TypeScript and integrated front- and back-end communication through Apollo GraphQL.
- Integrated a MetaMask wallet connection with web3.js authentication based on the wallet address.
- Collaborated with graphic designers to implement their designs in responsive front-end pages.
- Supported the migration of an existing application to React.
- Added front-end and back-office dashboard pages with React and MUI.
- Collaborated with designers and back-end developers to build Restful API endpoints and microservices.
- Mentored junior team members and onboarded new team members.
- Implemented a responsive, pixel-perfect, and smart UI/UX with React.
- Wrote clean and readable code, performed code reviews, and merged pull requests.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests with Jest and Cypress.io.
- Integrated Google Maps, Mapbox, and other third-party APIs.
- Integrated APIs with back-end endpoints and cloud APIs.
- Updated UI components and troubleshot production issues.
I delivered these integrations:
• Web3 with the smart contracts deployed on Avalanche on the back end with ethers.js and web3.js.
• Wallet and smart contract transactions on the front end with web3.js.
• The front-end UI/UX with React Hooks and styled-components.
Redux, Bootstrap, Jest, MUI (Material UI), Nuxt.js, Next.js, Angular, NestJS, Laravel, Symfony, Cypress, YARN, Tailwind CSS
jQuery, React, Google Maps, Node.js, Vue, Vuex, Web3.js, Redux-Saga, REST APIs, Google Maps API, D3.js
Slack, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Jira, Figma, NPM, React Apollo
Testing, Unit Testing, Scrum, RESTful Development
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Twilio, Mapbox
CI/CD Pipelines, Storybook, Ethers.js, Smart Contracts, Styled-components, GRAPH, Subgraph, Web 3.0, Integration Testing, Data Visualization, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Startups, Front-end, Full-stack, WebSockets, RESTful Microservices, API Integration, Mapbox SDK, Responsive UI, Code Review, Dashboards, APIs, React Toolkit, Apollo, User Interface (UI), Redux Toolkit, Ethereum Smart Contracts
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Strasbourg University - Strasbourg, France