Verified Expert in Engineering
Mobile Application Developer
Huzefa is a hands-on technology leader and programmer specializing in full-stack development using ReactJs, Flutter, Node.js, and Android. As a back-end and mobile engineer, he has 12 years of experience in startups and high-paced engineering environments. Huzefa excels in managing engineering teams, driving multiple successful product launches, and delivering solutions on time and within budget.
Flutter, Node.js, React, Firebase, Full-stack Development, Mobile Apps, Internet of Things (IoT)
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a Flutter-based app for ordering food at discounted rates, allowing users to save money and merchants to reduce food waste.
Principal Full-stack Developer
- Developed a food delivery app using Flutter, allowing users to order food on the go depending on the user's geolocation and the restaurant. The app has thousands of downloads and handles around 100 orders a day.
- Brought a 30-year-old device into the cloud by tweaking the way it sent the signals using Raspberry Pi and allowed customers to track their solar output remotely.
- Created APIs using Node.js and Express.js to handle the back end using Postgres SQL and Mongo DB.
Mobile app developers for a location based application
- Developed an App that uses Crowdsourcing to find Black Friendly places around areas.
- Designed the backend and the admin app with the ability to visualize the data.
- Used Google APIs to save and store the location info and use it in the app in realtime.
Android Developer for a Bluetooth LE Integration
- Fixed app issue with BLE connection on Android with the said device.
- Improved the speed and performance of the app overall.
- Added more reliable connection with the hardware device and fixed the codebase of the application.
- Enhanced the app performance by reducing the redundant codes causing the app to lag and had issues with the caching of images and other media, which was also fixed.
- Fixed the Flutter 3rd-party library and made changes to accommodate the client's needs.
- Fixed issues that were causing the Google Play publishing problem.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Created a system that tracks trucks, tractors, and harvesters in real time.
- Developed Flutter-based apps to remotely control harvesters in farming using Bluetooth.
- Monitored and maintained solar generation in real time.
Consultant | Full-stack Developer
- Developed apps for hardware devices to control them and show data in real-time.
- Handled the back end using Node.js and handled user management using JWT tokens along with Firebase Authentication.
- Managed a team of five developers working on various projects to get the required results with the best quality and optimal results.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Created 3D Secure protocol for one of the major card providers in the world.
- Tracked and fixed bugs for the whole system and conducted regular maintenance.
- Built systems to speed up the process of error tracking and basic project documentation.
Social App for Travellers
This helped the client send over targeted ads/offers to users with greater outcomes.
if you are near a coffee shop that has a partnership with the client, they will detect your location and will send over offers that are available in that coffee shop.
Farm Vehicle Tracking System
It was made to be fail-safe. Even if the internet is gone or the phone is off, it will resume without issues.
A dashboard was made where these data would be displayed as if it was a real-time video, using the data points coming in the geocoordinates paths that were plotted on the screen to get a real-time experience.
Mobile Wallet for Mobile/Webhttps://apps.apple.com/sg/app/carte-bonjour/id742161961
• It shows your location and nearby parking spots available.
• Allows you to save your cards and use them when needed.
• Allows you to use the same points at partner outlets and pay for meals, etc.
• It works for both mobile and web and adjusts its UI accordingly
Walk With Me
• It can send SOS messages if there is any emergency, and all those who are nearby get notified right away.
• It has event creation and tracking so that users feel safe.
• It's integrated with local security groups that get notified in case of an emergency.
Remote Solar Monitoring System
So, I used Raspberry Pi, which would connect to those devices using rs42 to a Modbus connector, and then I tracked the incoming packets using Wireshark and then decoded what was sent to the old computer.
Using Node.js and Python code on Raspberry Pi, I was able to communicate with the device, and I used MQTT and Restful APIs to send the data to the server.
Smart Water Heater System
So, I built a custom circuit that would convert those LED (AC) signals and converted it into digital ones using AC/DC converters. Then, using that value, I connected those signals to Raspberry Pi. The signals would then send data to the server using MQTT using a Wifi dongle. This enabled the client to detect if there was any anomaly in the heater at any time.
Nordic App for Prehistoric Site
• Ability to view maps offline using MapBox so that users could navigate even in remotest areas without internet
• View Artifacts/Site info by tapping over Map using Mapbox API to navigate the user to that place.
Flutter, Redux, Next.js, OAuth 2, UIKit, MUI (Material UI), Express.js, Angular, Jest, Tailwind CSS, NestJS, React Native
React, Node.js, Stripe, Stripe API, REST APIs, Twilio API, AWS Amplify, React Router, Shopify API, API Development, Stripe Connect, Google Maps API, Mapbox GL
MQTT, GitHub, Firebase Authentication, WebView, Google Sheets, Excel 2016, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Front-end Build Tools, Bitbucket, Git, Webpack, Canvas 2D, Stripe Checkout, Jira, SendGrid, Confluence, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Xero, Android Studio, Xcode
Mobile Development, Agile, UX Design, Cross-platform, Back-end Architecture, Automation, Responsive Web Design (RWD), DevOps, ETL
MacOS, Android, Firebase, iOS, Bluetooth LE, Raspberry Pi, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apple, Twilio, Mobile, Docker, Mapbox, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Embedded Linux, AWS Lambda, FlutterFlow, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon, Blockchain, Arduino
JSON, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Cloud Firestore, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud, MongoDB, MySQL
Mobile Apps, IoT Protocols, Front-end, Front-end Development, Push Notifications, APIs, Near-field Communication (NFC), Full-stack, Full-stack Development, Architecture, Firebase Cloud Functions, Web Development, Internet of Things (IoT), User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Scalability, CTO, Data Visualization, Stripe Payments, Payment APIs, Algorithms, Geolocation, Geofencing, Battery Management Systems, API Integration, Mobile App Development, eCommerce, App UX, App UI, Hardware, WiFi, Back-end, Solution Architecture, Team Leadership, CSV File Processing, OAuth, UI Animation, Axios, Technical Architecture, Authentication, Consulting, Design, Visualization, eCommerce APIs, Integration, SDKs, Software Development, Serverless, Security, CI/CD Pipelines, Text to Image, Transportation & Logistics, OpenAI GPT-3 API, Animation, CSS3 Animation, Lambda Functions, ChatGPT, Software, NodeMCU, Arduino IDE, Bluetooth, Smart Contracts, Rewards Programs, Performance, Optimization, FastAPI
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Mumbai - Mumbai, India