- Enterprise Architect2014 - PRESENTPNI Media
Technologies: Web, Azure, React
- Developed and architected a set of web applications which are part of the company's main service. Integrated best practices: unit testing, automated testing, pull requests, and reviews.
- Developed a sophisticated and highly performant caching system based on automatic dependency tracking and backed by Redis.
- Designed and led the development of the next generation of the company's main product.
- Transferred a large set of applications (services, legacy and new applications) to Azure PaaS and IaaS.
- Co-Founder, Technical Director, Architect2010 - 2013Sebro, Ltd.
- Worked with such Azure services as Web Role, Azure SQL Database, Table Service, and Queue Service.
- Created a CI build system using MSBuild and Mercurial.
- Managed the development process of 1200+ work items.
- Built a web form system with declarative syntax.
- IT Consultant, Senior Developer2012 - 2012Alteroxity Development
- Improved the TFS CI build system.
- Created a web testing framework with Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on a loan service.
- Improved the front-end and migrated it to Knockout.js.
- Worked with SQL Server triggers.
- Architect, IT Consultant2012 - 2012TAGO (QR Code Generator/Tracking Service)
- Redesigned the system, migrating to MVC4, Razor, and Web API.
- Redesigned the database and data service (LINQ to SQL).
- Created a high-performance statistics service.
- Designed and developed a white label system (branded domains).
- Created a CI build system with sandbox testing.
- Founder, CEO, Architect2006 - 2009M-Links, Ltd.
- Managed the development process.
- Hired, trained, and managed company employees (four developers, as well as managers and a designer).
- Built the company to 10,000 customers from nothing.
- Created a text generator for SEO-related goals.