C# Developer in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Enterprise Architect2014 - PRESENTPNI Media
Technologies: Web, Azure, React
- Developed and architected a set of web applications which are part of the company's main service. Integrated best practices: unit testing, automated testing, pull requests, and reviews.
- Developed a sophisticated and highly performant caching system based on automatic dependency tracking and backed by Redis.
- Designed and led the development of the next generation of the company's main product.
- Transferred a large set of applications (services, legacy and new applications) to Azure PaaS and IaaS.
Co-Founder, Technical Director, Architect2010 - 2013Sebro, Ltd.
- Worked with such Azure services as Web Role, Azure SQL Database, Table Service, and Queue Service.
- Created a CI build system using MSBuild and Mercurial.
- Managed the development process of 1200+ work items.
- Built a web form system with declarative syntax.
IT Consultant, Senior Developer2012 - 2012Alteroxity Development
- Improved the TFS CI build system.
- Created a web testing framework with Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on a loan service.
- Improved the front-end and migrated it to Knockout.js.
- Worked with SQL Server triggers.
Architect, IT Consultant2012 - 2012TAGO (QR Code Generator/Tracking Service)
- Redesigned the system, migrating to MVC4, Razor, and Web API.
- Redesigned the database and data service (LINQ to SQL).
- Created a high-performance statistics service.
- Designed and developed a white label system (branded domains).
- Created a CI build system with sandbox testing.
Founder, CEO, Architect2006 - 2009M-Links, Ltd.
- Managed the development process.
- Hired, trained, and managed company employees (four developers, as well as managers and a designer).
- Built the company to 10,000 customers from nothing.
- Created a text generator for SEO-related goals.
- Demo TODO App (Development)
- SharpKit Razor (Open Source) (Development)http://sharpkitrazor.codeplex.com/
- SASS.NET (Open Source) (Development)http://libsassnet.codeplex.com/
.NET wrapper of the libsass library, a C++ port of the Sass CSS precompiler.
- Reactive Extensions (wrapper for SharpKit) (Development)http://sharpkitrx.codeplex.com/
- TypeScript interface generator for JSON.NET serializer (Open Source) (Development)https://tsjson.codeplex.com/
Generates TypeScript interfaces for .NET classes that can then be serialized by JSON.NET.
FrameworksEntity, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, Knockout.js, Selenium, .NET, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Kendo UI, Mono, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Hadoop
Libraries/APIsRxJS, Reactive Extensions, jQuery, LINQ, React, jQuery UI, Linq.js, jQuery Validation
ToolsGit, ReSharper, GitHub, LINQ to SQL, JSX, MSBuild, Trac, Subversion (SVN), Mercurial, SharpKit, Microsoft Visual Studio, RabbitMQ, TeamCity, Jira, YouTrack, Asana, TFS
ParadigmsEvent Sourcing, CQRS, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Agile Software Development, Aspect-oriented Programming, Load Testing, Domain-driven Development
PlatformsAzure, Windows, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, WinRT
StorageElasticsearch, Redis, Azure Tables, Azure Blobs, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Queues, NoSQL, Azure Cache, Dryad, MongoDB, HDInsight
OtherUI Testing, Code Contracts, Azure Service Bus
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science1998 - 2005Volgograd State Technical University - Volgograd, Russia