Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is the digitization of site intelligence processes for Pfizer.
Senior React Developer
- Digitized the site intelligence and selection workflow by building a streamlined web-based application, replacing the previous manual Excel-based process.
- Architected and built a React application from scratch using MUI.
- Worked in a team with other Toptal developers. Used Jira for task management and sprint tracking.
- Contributed to many projects using React, Ember.js, and Node.js.
- Worked mostly with startups, in small teams, and involved in all of the project lifecycle phases.
- Architected and developed complex solutions using both NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Integrated and worked with many third-party API services like Stripe, Algolia, Intercom, Zendesk, FirstPromoter, social network APIs, and more.
- Used both the AWS and Google Cloud Platforms.
Hartree Works LTD
- Built a Node.js API MVP for manipulating RSS feeds.
- Built a Chrome extension MVP for reading and manipulating Google Calendar data.
- Worked and communicated directly with the founder on defining the features and architecting solutions based on ideas.
Full-stack React/Node.js Developer
- Worked on new features and bug fixes on a React application's existing front end (Next.js).
- Migrated a Node.js API and GraphQL resolvers from using DynamoDB to MongoDB with Mongoose.
- Built migration scripts for transfers from different third-party API providers.
- Worked as part of the core development team on the main SaaS product.
- Designed and developed integrations with complementary third-party systems using OneTrust, HubSpot, and Twilio.
- Developed data migration scripts for different external systems, importing over 100k user records.
- Worked in a fully remote team, interfacing with QA, UX, product design, and DevOps teams.
- Performed design and code reviews, shared knowledge, and contributed to system architecture design decisions.
- Worked on implementing unit and functional testing.
- Worked on rewriting and redesigning a web SaaS platform called Home2Market.
- Architected and built the back end using Node.js, Restify, and Firebase.
- Implemented many SaaS platform-related features and worked on integrating multiple third-party APIs.
- Architected and built a web application using React and Node.js.
- Implemented a new design and many features needed for the SaaS platform that real estate agents used to manage and market their listings.
- Committed to all stages of the development for an enterprise-grade platform—from developing an MVP, reviewing the UI designs, technology choices, getting it ready to release, releasing the platform, and maintaining it.
- Hired and managed two external contractors for some short-term work, supervising their work and performing code reviews.
TMNS Serbia (now Devoteam)
- Built a SaaS product's front end, from the ground up, using Ember.js.
- Worked with other team members, provided guidance, and helped them out when they were stuck.
- Conducted code reviews and enforced coding standards and best practices.
- Introduced junior developers to the Ember.js framework.
- Worked with product owners on defining the roadmap and breaking down user stories.
- Converted an existing AngularJS application to Ember.js.
- Grew the team from two developers to two front-end team of 2-3 developers, and built the back-end team over a two-year period, interviewing and hiring people as we expanded. I was the development lead and managed both front-end teams at the end.
Next.js, Ember.js, Express.js, MUI (Material UI), React Native, Redux, Bootstrap, Jest, Tailwind CSS, AngularJS, Angular, React-Bootstrap, Electron
React, Node.js, REST APIs, jQuery, Stripe, React Redux, Stripe API, Twilio API
JSX, Git, GitHub, NGINX, Chrome Developer Tools, Flow, Jira, Webpack, Docker Compose, GitLab, Bamboo, Trello, GitLab CI/CD, Bitbucket, Figma, Mongoose
Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, MacOS, Heroku
Firebase Realtime Database, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, JSON, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cloud Firestore, Databases
Front-end, Full-stack, Full-stack Development, Code Review, Source Code Review, APIs, Architecture, SaaS, Website Performance, API Integration, Responsive UI, Google Tag Manager, Software as a Service (SaaS), SOLID Principles, ParcelJS, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), User Interface (UI), Interviewing, Hiring, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development, RSS Feeds, Podcasting, Chrome Extensions
REST, Scrum, Model View Controller (MVC), Functional Programming
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (with Honors)
University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences - Novi Sad, Serbia
Professional Scrum Master I