Senior React Developer2020 - PRESENTPfizer (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Front-end, TypeScript, Node.js, REST APIs, Git, Jira, Bitbucket
- Digitized the site intelligence and selection workflow by building a streamlined web-based application that would sunset a manual Excel-based approach.
- Architected and built a React application from scratch, using Material UI.
- Worked in a team with other Toptal developers, used Jira for task management and sprint tracking.
- Worked on many projects using React, Ember.js, and Node.js.
- Worked mostly with startups and in small teams and was involved in all of the project lifecycle phases.
- Architected and developed complex solutions using both NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Integrated and worked with many third-party API services like Stripe, Algolia, Intercom, Zendesk, FirstPromoter, Social Network APIs, and more.
- Used both the AWS and Google Cloud platforms.
- Worked as part of the core development team on the main SaaS product.
- Designed and developed integrations with complementary third-party systems using OneTrust, HubSpot, and Twilio.
- Developed data migration scripts for different external systems, importing over 100k user records.
- Worked in a fully remote team, interfacing with QA, UX, and product design, and DevOps teams.
- Performed design and code reviews, shared knowledge, and contributed to system architecture design decisions.
- Worked on implementing unit and functional testing.
CTO2018 - 2020Home2Market
- Worked on rewriting and redesigning a web SaaS platform called Home2Market.
- Architected and built the back end using Node.js, Restify, and Firebase.
- Implemented many SaaS platform-related features and worked on integrating multiple third-party APIs.
- Architected and built a web application using React and Node.js.
- Implemented a new design and many features needed for the SaaS platform used by real estate agents to manage and market their listings.
- Committed to all stages of the development for an enterprise-grade platform—from developing an MVP, reviewing the UI designs, technology choices, getting it ready to release, releasing the platform, and maintaining it.
- Hired and managed two external contractors for some short-term work, supervising their work and performing code reviews.
Lead Developer2014 - 2016TMNS Serbia (now Devoteam)
- Built a SaaS product's front end, from the ground up, using Ember.js.
- Worked with other team members, provided guidance, and helped them out when they were stuck.
- Conducted code reviews and enforced coding standards and best practices.
- Introduced junior developers to the Ember.js framework.
- Worked with product owners on defining the roadmap and breaking down user stories.
- Converted an existing AngularJS application to Ember.js.
- Grew the team from two developers to two front-end team of 2-3 developers, and built the back-end team over a two-year period, interviewing and hiring people as we expanded. I was the development lead and managed both front-end teams at the end.