Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - 2021HuffPost
- Built and maintained various highly scalable and high-traffic front ends, content management systems, and microservices that serve 16 HuffPost editions across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
- Implemented monitoring systems and failover strategies to ensure high availability of all critical systems.
- Led the internationalization effort of system stacks to support varying language, culture, and legal requirements (e.g., GDPR and accessibility law compliance).
- Enabled a new content distribution channel: Google AMP, news briefings on Google Home devices, and flash briefings on Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
- Created a highly customizable curation tool for editors to curate content shown on homepages.
- Improved site loading speed through React server-side rendering, minimized TTFB, assets optimization, deferred script execution, smart server, and client-side caching.
Senior Back-end Developer2015 - 2016Hood Digital Asia, PT.
- Built a scalable end-to-end eCommerce system from scratch.
- Developed both front end and back end, including a vendor onboarding system, order processing, and payment gateway integration.
- Implemented a complete separation of different aspects of the application, in which front-end web and mobile apps connect to a single web service API.
- Designed and implemented a product recommendation system.
- Applied cloud technologies such as AWS, AWS RDS, AWS S3 storage, and more.
Business Development | Project Lead2014 - 2015Omni Kreasi Mandiri, PT.
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET, Laravel, SQL
- Served as both a liaison to the project user and the developer team lead.
- Gathered requirements from system users and formulated and presented proposed solutions.
- Created several systems for national companies within various industries such as health insurance and logistics with lengthy business processes.
- Developed systems using mainly .NET technologies such as ASP.NET and WCF, all of which used C# language.
- Assisted all project phases including development, integration testing, beta testing, and live transition.
Software Developer (Contractor)2013 - 2014British Petroleum (BP) Indonesia
- Developed various business applications for internal users and enhancements on existing applications in coordination with business analysts and business users.
- Designed and developed a document workflow engine using Oracle PL/SQL that is used for a number of applications in the HR department .
- Developed an internal portal and vendor screening and on-boarding system for the company's procurement department using ASP.NET, C#, and Oracle database.
- Assisted in project phases including proof-of-concept, user acceptance testing, data cleansing and migration, integration testing, go-live transition, and maintenance support.
- Implemented comprehensive unit testing using NUnit to ensure system correctness and measure performance. Handled performance optimization for Oracle PL/SQL queries and ASP.NET features.
Web Developer2012 - 2012Binus University
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, CodeIgniter, PHP
- Developed systems for internal units and the university's partner companies, mainly web applications.
- Designed and developed a learning management system (LMS), focusing on the development of the lecturer's portal.
- Integrated the LMS with the university's tapping attendance system to track each students' attendance performance.
- Implemented a single-page application (SPA) for the web and used Knockout.js for HTML and data binding and control presentation logic.