- Software Developer2012 - PRESENTAmadeus Services Limited (ASL)
- Developed an Airlines IT flight management system using C++ and Oracle.
- Coordinated major, minor, and patch releases.
- Coordinated new projects, handling major change requests involving the inter team.
- Analyzed and found the root cause of problems (bugs) and resolved them.
- Analyzed and translated functional requirements into a mathematical model (LP).
- Wrote new tests that isolate problem cases or new functionality.
- Used Node.js, AngularJS, and RequireJS to create a new internal web tool.
- Project Manager2009 - 2012Orange Moldova
- Implemented new projects.
- Analyzed and proposed new solutions to achieve new standards in the performance and quality of projects.
- Maintained and developed OEBS (Oracle E-Business Suite).
- Maintained and developed payroll functionality in 1C for enterprise and other systems.
- Integrated corporate systems.
- Freelance Developer2006 - 2009Program-Suport Limited
Technologies: C++, 1C, SQL Server
- Initialized, evaluated, and developed start-to-end automation processes of company wide accounting systems, as well as accounting software applications for several clients.
- Hired new people to grow the team.
- Invested my time in new projects.
- Managed projects and teams.
- Senior Software Engineer2004 - 2006Contabilizare-Prof SRL
- Participated in creating software in an automated Romanian accounting system.
- Developed for more than 10 firms.
- Developed interfaces for interconnection between different informational systems.
- Designed and developed client-specific financial informational systems.
- Was responsible for problem solving.
- Maintained the company web site. Analyzed and developed the release history system.