Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Scientist and Developer
Ismail is a senior data science consultant, machine learning (ML), and deep learning practitioner with a strong appetite for DevOps and machine learning operations (MLOps) subjects. He strives to identify and solve complicated business cases by building artificial intelligence (AI) solutions that bring real value to clients.
Slack, MacOS, Python, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...part of being a senior data science consultant is the ability to develop end-to-end ML products, from business framing to UAT and PRD deployments.
Senior Data Scientist | Consultant
- Developed and deployed a Decision Support Tool concerning investment applications based on textual and numerical comparisons with historical data.
- Created and industrialized an AI pipeline capable of parsing financial reports and matching the extracted elements with the in‐house lexicon.
- Extracted patient perception of breast cancer treatments through scrapped tweets by analyzing the used molecules and their side effects.
- Established an intelligent incident reporting dashboard on national railways routes using tabular and graphical visualizations.
- Deployed an algorithm as a decision support tool in the industrial chain, facilitating multi‐constraint optimization of an ore refining process.
- Built of two stacked layers of computer vision capable of detecting and tracking objects inside the terminal and outside on the tarmac with the ability to alert on abandoned objects.
- Monitored internal transformation through a multi-axial approach based on business KPIs illustrated within an internal dashboard.
- Taught as an organizer and data science lead of the natural language processing (NLP) course within the X-HEC for Business Master of Science and Technology.
- Provided a deep learning crash course for the individualized program plans (IPP) students as part of Hi! Paris.
Arval - BNP Paribas Group
- Clustered of the use of vehicles equipped with telematic boxes, using unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Crossed the clusters with insurance and gas data.
- Applied the approach to other countries—France and Italy.
- Contributed to the driving of an automatic car fully equipped with sensors.
- Analyzed sensors' data installed in different parts of the car and compared it with theoretical models in various driving scenarios.
- Conducted detection and analysis of outliers and anomalies coming from the sensors.
ML Engineering and MLOPS Bloghttps://ismail-mebsout.medium.com/
• Deep Learning
• Computer Vision
• Recurrent Neural Networks
• Data Science tools
Git, Slack, Microsoft Power BI, Elastic, Plotly
Data Science, DevOps, Siamese Neural Networks
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Databricks
Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Forecasting, Probability Theory, Optimization, Knowledge Transfer, Distributed Architecture, APIs, Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Data Analysis, Engineering, Bayesian Inference & Modeling, Clustering, Classification, Dash, Regression, Microsoft Azure, Data Cleaning, Data Engineering, Dashboards, Reporting, Sentiment Analysis
Master's Degree in Big Data and Data Science
University of Lorraine - Nancy, France
Master of Science Degree in Engineering - Informatics and Applied Mathematics
Ecole des Mines de Nancy - Nancy, France
Natural Language Processing Specialization
Bayesian Methods for Machine Learning
Deep Learning Specialization
Stanford University I Online
Data Scientist with Python
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring