- FounderIGI Soft, Ltd.2010 - 2016
- Developed an advanced SaaS web platform for trading automative parts online, located at http://www.zakolite.bg/. The platform allows companies to create their own web shops and participate in a common marketplace.
- Integrated the system with the most widely adopted and comprehensive auto parts database. As a founder of the company, I’ve been leading the design, development, deployment, and support of the platform. I am also responsible for marketing our product and working with our customers to improve it.
- As a founder, led the design, development, deployment. and support of the platform.
- Marketed product and worked with customers on collecting feedback and improving the site.
- Mobile-Web DeveloperFanattac (via Toptal)2013 - 2013
- Developed a mobile version of the site using Ember.js, PHP, and REST.
- Worked on a redesign of the desktop version of the site using Backbone.js, PHP, MySQL, and REST.
- Software DeveloperBulgarian Academy of Sciences2010 - 2012
- Contributed to a semantic web scientific project as part of my master's thesis: Semantic Technologies for Web Services and Technology Enhanced Learning, or SINUS, located at http://sinus.iinf.bas.bg/index.php.
- Developed a SPARQL Graphical Designer and Semantic Annotator for the project using SPARQL, RDF, RDFS, OWL, Java, OWL API, Apache Wicket, Dojo Toolkit, HTML, CSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Software EngineerMicro Focus PLC2007 - 2011
Technologies: Java, Google Web Toolkit, Apache Struts, Maven, C#, Visual Studio, WPF, WCF
- Developed and maintained a service-based solution with a service and service-consuming Visual Studio extension using C#, WCF, WPF, IIS server, and Windows Services.
- Developed an online survey platform using Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, and Maven.
- Junior DeveloperIGE + XAO Balkan, Ltd.2006 - 2007
Technologies: C++, CATIA
- Developed an electrical module for the PLM product CATIA V5 using C++ and CATIA (Computer-aided three dimensional interactive application).
- Junior DeveloperTara Soft, Ltd.2004 - 2005
- Developed websites using the LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL) architecture.
- Converted a static HTML design (from a designer) into a dynamic site using PHP and MySQL, all while considering the client’s requirements.