- Digital ArchitectMcKinsey & Company2011 - PRESENT
- Created an an application that streamlined deployment for the entire firm. From a 4 day deployment schedule to a 5 minute deployment schedule.
- Helped re-architect an internal LinkedIn type solution for firm alumni.
- Created a Data Storage service that simplified access to legacy Oracle and Notes databases.
- Created an application that allowed any application to quickly drop in an authentication scheme into their app regardless of which language it was created.
- Created an application for the partners at the firm so they could see the real connections that firm has through 40 years of legacy data.
- Optimized current applications and add new features utilizing various technologies including Oracle, MySQL, Redis, Solr, Apache, Phusion, Unicorn, Nginx, Angular.js, Backbone.js, jQuery and many other apps.
- Aided in firm client presentations from technical side.
- Trained and mentored new developers.
- VP Software DevelopmentOrgsync2008 - 2011
- Led development on main application.
- Optimized current application so that it could scale.
- Created new applications to maximize revenue potential of master app.
- Trained and mentored several developers.
- Continued helping the CEO add new features to our core business model.
- Was the technical representative in high level meetings.
- Chief Technology OfficerVolusion2004 - 2008
- Maintained over 22 internal apps originally written in PHP and then migrated to Rails to control and streamline ALL of our business processes: Payroll System, Marketing System, Resellers System, SEO Clientele System, Custom Design System, PPC System, Customer Service System, PCI Compliance System, Billing System
- Created our new Merchant Account technical infrastructure utilizing APIs from fortune 10 company GlobalPay and helped develop the process of taking merchant applications.
- Continued to create marketing strategies and tech support strategies to increase profitability.
- Continued helping the CEO/Lead Developer add new features to our core software written in ASP (and even developed some of the major parts myself),
- Working with our larger clients to setup their online store as well as provided technical/marketing/design counseling