Funding Engineer, Core Developer2012 - 2015GrowMobile (Acquired by Perion)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL, Vertica, AWS, Redis, MongoDB, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Built the majority of the product from scratch before the acquisition.
- Created the dashboard using Ruby on Rails to all advertisers managing campaigns, with reports for viewing. The UI is Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed the back-end with API integration to 100+ ad networks, an attribution server to track ad clicks, app installation, and real-time attribution. Used MongoDB as the data ingest store, and Vertica as a data warehouse for the reporting and analysis.
- Managed 100+ servers in AWS and handled most operations including Bootstrap servers, deployment, monitoring, backup/restore MongoDB, and load balancing.
- Built an RTB server using Go.
- Created a mobile client SDK (Android, iOS, Unity).
Senior Engineer, Manager of Back-end System2006 - 2010Adify (Acquired by Cox)
Technologies: .NET, SQL, C#
- Built portions of Adify, an ad-serving technology platform to power and service vertical online ad networks.
- Designed and implemented a reporting engine including UI and back-end data pipeline.
- Implemented a billing and payment system.
- Implemented campaign/account management.
Lead Engineer2005 - 2006Yahoo
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Designed and implemented a back-end framework for Yahoo! Health/Lifestyle property using PHP.
Lead Engineer2000 - 2005Siebel System (Acquired by Oracle)
Technologies: C#, Java, C++
- Created a field service scheduler/appointment booking engine using C++.
- Owned the assignment engine as a common component for entire Siebel vertical of applications using C++.
- Built the field service dashboard module with Gantt chart to manual a schedule of field engineers.
- Created parts of the Siebel Call Center application and the Siebel sales application.