- Freelance Software Engineer2012 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Linux, Python, LaTeX, CSS, HTML, Git
- Participated in the development of a website for price and reviews comparison of Amazon products (Python, Bootstrap). More details on Starzonia.com can be found in the portfolio section.
- Developed a website for searching of valid coupons for Tirolean families (Python, HTML/CSS).
- Built API tests including static code analysis of a web system (Python: unittest, coverage, pylint).
- Designed structure and providing content of modular technical manuals (LaTeX including style files, Gimp).
- Conducted technical feasibility studies and prototypes of small components (e.g. usage of WebSockets, clustering, and SVG dynamic styling).
- Post-doctoral Researcher2003 - 2012University of Innsbruck, Austria
Technologies: Linux, LaTeX, UML, OCL, Python
- Conducted post-doctoral research along with teaching and administrative obligations within an international and multi-cultural research group and with industrial partners.
- Participated in research, focusing on model-driven software engineering, model-driven testing, unified modeling language, domain-specific languages, systematic quality assessment of models, and applications and extensions of object constraint languages.
- Developed tools for supporting research; a notable one was a multi-user website for collecting data on OCL tools (Django/Dojo).
- Gave lectures on the semantics of programming languages, formal specification, model engineering, selected topics of software engineering and exercises, laboratories, and projects on many other topics in the field of software development. Supervised others' bachelor's and master's theses.
- Developed tools supporting teaching; among others was the implementation and testing of Rivest-Shamir-Adleman cryptosystem for public-key encryption (Java/JUnit).
- Reasearch and Teaching Assistant1998 - 2003West Pomeranian University of Technology (Szczecin, Poland)
Technologies: Linux, LaTeX, GNU Octave
- Performed multi-context work comprised for research, teaching and administrative tasks in a research group.
- Researched multi-variable modeling, fuzzy logic, multi-valued logic, and pattern recognition.
- Taught various exercises and laboratories in the field of artificial intelligence, logic design, and software development.
- Developed an administrative website for the research group.
- Built web and desktop tools that support teaching and research.
- Senior Software Developer2000 - 2001FiberNet
Technologies: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, Shell Scripting
- Participated in the design and coding of a fully automated web hosting system. More details can be found in the portolio section.
- Developed web-based portals (LAMP).
- Interacted and worked with international clients.