Software Developer2012 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Sketch, GPUImage, Objective-C, iOS
- Created several iOS multimedia apps, using AVFoundation and GPUImage libraries.
- Became skilled at mobile UX and design tools.
- Learned about marketing apps through marketing networks.
Software Developer2004 - PRESENTSERPRO
Technologies: TestFlight, Ant, Maven, Git, Swing, Java, Objective-C, iOS
- Built a framework of reusable components that made developing Java Desktop apps faster and easier, using Observer pattern and automatic data binding.
- Worked on many government solutions, including the tax declaration software used by millions of citizens.
- Developed a solution for replacing JavaHelp with PDF files integrated with the app.
- Created several custom Java GUI components.
- Worked on a solution for providing auto-update for Java Desktop apps.
- Maintained an internal website with best practices for creating Java Desktop apps.
- Wrote JUnit Tests.
- Built iOS apps using RESTful services.
- Helped to form a team of iOS developers.
- Worked on Agile teams.
- Installed and customized TWiki to be used as documentation tool at the company.
Open-source Developer2005 - 2007Freelance
Technologies: GNOME, GTK+, Java, Linux
- Contributed code to the GNU Classpath project.
- Contributed to the Java-Gnome project and wrote documentation for it.
- Worked on improving the Java-Gnome website.
- Presented at Free Software events about the Java-Gnome and Autopackage projects.
- Built a Linux distro based on Knoppix.