Jobelo Andres Quintero Rodriguez
Verified Expert in Engineering
Jobelo is an innovative professional with sharp technical acumen, a passion for software development, data science, and machine learning, and over eight years’ hands-on experience creating innovative web-based solutions. His expertise lies in translating UX concepts into code, creating new user features, writing code for various software tasks, testing the functioning of web applications, and tweaking the code to perfection.
Node.js, React, Python, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, TypeScript, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Solidity, Web3
The most amazing...
...things I've developed are an app for scientists to design NGS protocols, an app to make the assurance product selection easier, and an app to book flights.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Developed some features end-to-end related to asset protection and inheritance.
- Developed and supported main DAPP APIs, resulting in new features and enhancements for the final user experience.
- Oversaw launch processes, resulting in over 10,000 new wallets and users.
Staff Software Engineer
- Built robust software for a device executing next-gen sequencing (NGS) protocols.
- Designed an aesthetic interface for scientists to facilitate protocol design, translation, and execution in the company's platform.
- Improved protocol translation algorithms and enabled end users to design protocols.
- Spearheaded the design and implementation of core business algorithms and processes while leveraging keen technical expertise.
Tech Lead | Senior Front-end Developer
- Achieved the design and development of three final products and final user flows, including car, home, and life assurance, by leading the front-end team.
- Provided effective leadership, oversight, and coaching to the development team to stimulate peak performance and drive productivity.
- Managed multiple development projects simultaneously and ensured completion within the triple constraints of time, scope, and budget.
Full-stack Software Engineer | DevOps
- Developed and designed a marketplace for travel agents in quest of a large grouping of travel agencies throughout LATAM.
- Administrated and defined cloud service and infrastructure.
- Implemented data flow improvements, system maintenance, and bug fixing.
- Developed front-end apps for customers and was accountable for creating web components, implementing architecture and data flow, and interacting with other team members.
- Enhanced system functionality and reliability through effective troubleshooting, bug fixing, and enhancement design and development.
- Championed the design and execution of mobile clients for Firefox OS and Windows Phone.
App for Booking Flights, Hotels, and Touristic Plans
App for Assurance Services
Achieved the design and development of three final products and final user flows, including car, home, and life assurance by leading the front-end team.
Messaging App for Business Internal Processes
Enhanced system functionality and reliability through effective troubleshooting, bug fixing, and enhancement design and development.
Redux, Django, Flutter, Next.js, Tailwind CSS
React, REST APIs, Node.js, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Web3.js
GitHub, Git, Webpack
Web, Docker, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Ethereum, Linux
Software Development, APIs, Full-stack, Analytical Thinking, Web3, Ethers.js
Functional Programming, Testing, REST
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering
Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas - Bogotá, Colombia
Data Analyst With Python Track
Data Scientist With Python Track