Android Developer2018 - PRESENTAbihome
Technologies: MongoDB, TypeScript, Express.js, Node.js, Kotlin, Android
- Participated in the initial version of the Abihome app.
- Implemented the redesign for the v2.0 of the Abihome app.
- Developed an accompanying Android app to allow students to choose mottos when shaking the device.
- Built a REST API to be consumed by mobile apps on a separate project using Node.js, Express, TypeScript, and MongoDB.
Android Developer2020 - 2020MindSea Development, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase Cloud Functions, Cloud Firestore, Firebase, TypeScript, Bitrise, Kotlin, Android
- Reviewed legacy code to improve location tracking implementation, using geofences to automatically start and finish the tracking.
- Added support for location tracking being performed, when the app isn't being used by the user and while the device is idle.
- Created pipelines for CI/CD using Bitrise, deployed it to the Google Play Store, and distributed test builds using Firebase App Distribution.
- Identified and fixed bugs as part of a global code review.
- Refactored and improved a major feature, in a vertical way (UI, domain, data), according to provided layouts and with strict collaboration with Project Management.
- Developed server-side code, in Firebase Cloud Functions, to support migration and the refactor of a major feature.
Android Developer2019 - 2019MindSea Development, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Heap, Firebase, Kotlin, Android
- Responsible for the implementation of the onboarding flow for an app.
- Tested and implemented an in-app update feature.
- Applied small improvements to already existing features.
Android Developer2018 - 2019TiCCC.com, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Room, Firebase, Kotlin, Android SDK
- Developed an Android app to log user's operations and tasks using Kotlin, with local data storage and authentication.
- Built a timer mechanism to act as a core feature of the project.
- Created a mechanism to wake the device when the task timer reaches the estimated time, using services, BroadcastReceiver and AlarmManager.
Mobile Developer2018 - 2018Waterdog
Technologies: Swift, Java, Kotlin, iOS, Android
- Developed mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms.
- Built a chatbot with Google Actions.
Freelance Android/BLE Developer2018 - 2018Regulr (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bluetooth Beacons, Firebase, Android
- Implemented a scanning mechanism to scan for BLE beacons nearby.
- Enabled communication with a Firebase Realtime database to retrieve and store the beacons' related data.
Android Developer2014 - 2018Thing Pink
Technologies: Git, JSON, REST, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Worked on a range of projects for clients in the industries of sports, food, and retail.
- Built apps that focused in presenting complex UIs.
- Developed complex custom UI components and animations.
- Explored the interactions with wearable devices.
- Integrated with Firebase and other Google services.
- Implemented the integrations with push notification services such as Parse and Pushwoosh.
Android, Web, and Back-end Developer2012 - 2014Grupo Leya
- Contributed to the development of the Android mobile app.
- Developed a REST API that was consumed by the mobile apps.
- Participated in the development of a set of HTML tools to be used by the content creators' team.
- Integrated the content created into the Android mobile app.
- Formed and guided the teams that were using the newly developed tools.