- Software Developer2017 - PRESENTeWave do Brasil
Technologies: SQL Server 2012, ASP.NET, Windows Services
- Developed and maintained web applications with ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Developed and maintained SQL procedures, table indexes, constraints, and structures.
- Supported clients requirements and proposed solutions.
- Developed unit tests for an existing product for continuous integration.
- Created RDLC reports based on client requests.
- Tuned SQL procedures with CTE.
- System Analyst2016 - 2017ExxonMobil Business Center
Technologies: webMethods B2B Applications, AngularJS, C#, Entity Framework
- Supported webMethods B2B applications for internal customers.
- Developed and maintained internal applications with AngularJS.
- Developed an internal Web API using Microsoft framework (C# and Entity Framework).
- Software Lead2008 - 2016MECOMO do Brasil
- Developed and maintained web applications such as ASP.NET, MVC, Soap API, and REST API.
- Developed with map providers such as Google Maps, Bing Maps, and OSM maps.
- Analyzed, prototyped, and implemented Windows Services able to handle several UTC/UDP parallel connections in distributed servers.
- Analyzed, prototyped, and implemented Windows Services with high availability and reliability such as background processing, export/import service, and report generation.
- Designed and maintained distributed databases using SQL Server.
- Maintained and set up Windows Servers (IIS farms, failover cluster manager, and network load balancing).
- Maintained outdated projects like Windows Mobile applications.
- Analyzed the requirements—providing a solution and estimation.
- Wrote product backlogs and user stories.
- Provided an internal tool to support internal process (Windows Form).
- Implemented agile methodologies within the company.