- CTO - FounderGrex2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, React, FFmpeg, OpenCV.
- Developing a state of the art automated image recognition software that integrates to the flow of live sport broadcasting.
- Handled and converted complex video codecs and encoding.
- Developed a product from scratch, taking it all the way to TV broadcasters.
- Senior Web DeveloperLATAM2015 - 2016
- Made two highly critical applications from scratch to production with an agile team. The main Ticket Change application and its sister application: Same day flight change.
- Encountered high traffic sites where performance is critical (biggest airline of Latin America).
- Developed patterns and libraries that integrate seamlessly between dozens of teams using various technologies.
- Integrated with various payment methods--notably, the collaboration creating the new in-house payment platform for the airline.
- Developed with continuous integration using Jenkins. It allowed us to safely deploy as often as necessary and have automated tests.
- Adhered to TDD, unite testing, and BDD best practices.
- Interacted extensively with lots of teams working on different applications that need the same look and feel.
- Web DeveloperBike City Guide2013 - 2015
- Developed native smartphone bicycle routing apps.
- Spearheaded many things, being one of the first employees of the company.
- Attended conferences, presented the product, and gave pitches.
- Developed from scratch an online bicycle route planner based on the Leaflet.js library that uses OpenStreetMaps data.
- Created landing pages for the products and institutional sites using Bootstrap, jQuery, and other standard web technologies.
- Integrated with payment systems like PayPal, acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the API, the developer tools, and sandboxes.
- Campaign Administrator/VariousPIMOD2010 - 2011
Technologies: Google AdWords/AdSense, Google WebMasters Tools. Management of social platforms. Facebook, Twitter
- Ran a great number of Google AdWords/AdSense campaigns for PIMOD's clients. This included very competitive markets where extreme optimization and intimate knowledge of the tools was required. All of the results were tracked to the maximum extent.
- Provided SEO, becoming very familiar with using the many tools available for optimization, creating quality incoming links, and positioning the site to its full potential.
- Managed the community and communications for many of the companies that hired us for this service. This included communication with their clients and writing content for blogs and social entries.
- Created online plans and strategies and advised what their online presence should look like. This involved a good understanding of the need of the clients and what are the best forms and mediums for them online including advertisement and social profiles.
- Helped companies set up automated platforms for customer relationship management.