- Senior Developer2012 - 2016Bake 450
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Unity
- Worked on several published applications from the conception of the idea to the store release.
- Performed a core data integration using background loading and saving to avoid UI freeze.
- Developed animations and scene layout by using Sprite Kit.
- Made several UI animations with auto layout using several easing functions to improve the user experience.
- Integrated a remote server to send and retrieve application data.
- Implemented several ad integrations to monetize the application.
- Integrated an analytics solution to track user acquisition, purchases, and several user actions.
- Implemented an A/B testing solution integration to improve user monetization by optimizing several application variables.
- Integrated Facebook to support sharing and application virality.
- Senior Developer2010 - 2012Nextive Solutions
- Worked on several published mobile applications.
- Built reusable and fully configurable components for an IAP solution; using nibs and protocols.
- Made a data import solution to fetch spreadsheets from Google and get the relevant JSON. This made it a lot easier to maintain the application static data.
- Built several UI animations: slide in, zoom in, fade out, rotation, and others; using easing functions.
- Implemented an integration with a custom server to store user data and to retrieve the user's and friends' information.
- Implemented a Cloud Kit integration to save application data across devices.
- Integrated notifications to support news about the application tasks done.
- Senior Developer2009 - 2010Sabarasa
- Built a Wii and PSP title (AAA Heroes of the Ring).
- Made several updates to the game engine to support gameplay features.
- Integrated a 3D environment and characters.
- Developed a complex animation system to support several combos.
- Set up the camera system disposition to make it look similar to a TV show.
- Senior Developer2008 - 2009Globant
Technologies: C++, Java
- Worked on a mobile payment solution back-end using Java (to support payments through SMS).
- Worked on a fuel retail solution (Gilbarco) to process credit card payments ( C++ ).
- Senior Developer2005 - 2008IT Resources
Technologies: C++, Java
- Worked on new features for Santander Rio home banking platform on C++.
- Built a back office solution for Posnet using Java.
- Worked on a C++ to Java migration for the home banking platform.
- Built a workflow for the back office solution on Java.
- Semi-Senior Developer2004 - 2005ECYS S.A.
- Built an OCR application to use on surveys.
- Created an image correction application to improve OCR.
- Developed a data verification application to search and fix OCR errors.
- Semi-Senior Developer2003 - 2004Sielcon
- Created several digital slot machines for casinos; started from the idea to the the complete implementation.
- Developed a digital poker machine for casinos.
- Designed a Lan protocol connection with a logic unit that was responsible for the randomizing draw.
- Optimized applications to run on 386 processors.
- Implemented an integration with several peripherals (bill acceptor, coin dispenser, and touch screen).