Senior Engineering Manager2021 - PRESENTBukalapak
Technologies: React, Ruby, Java, SQL, PostgreSQL, Go, Apache Kafka, Flutter
- Reorganized team to have a higher velocity to meet business expectations with fewer quality defects.
- Introduced Flutter to the apps engineers to start importing inside the native apps.
- Moved some of the legacy front end from Vue to React.
Engineering Manager2020 - 2021tiket.com
- Proposed and led architectural changes that fit new product requirements while balancing scalability, cost, and development velocity.
- Managed the engineering team and coordinated marketing, business, and other stakeholders to release new products in a timely manner.
- Mentored team members and suggested codebase improvements to reduce technical debts.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2020Forage
- Architected a database infrastructure using zone-based sharding in MongoDB while maintaining application performance.
- Led a front-end migration from a legacy framework to React with design systems using Storybook.
- Built a data pipeline and ETL for analytics, using AWS Glue to make it queryable in Tableau for self-service business intelligence.
- Established and grew the engineering function from two interns to two teams.
Software Engineer | Team Lead2017 - 2018Online Freelance Company
- Integrated and improved the internal A/B testing framework and used it heavily for new feature releases.
- Created SEO pages and managed technical ad targeting.
- Managed the email system to maintain a high send rate and low bounce rate and improved the email tracking system.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Approach Solutions
- Developed an ERP solution using SAP HANA, SAPUI5, and OData.
- Implemented a data management system for historical data.
- Assisted with user onboarding and troubleshot user issues.
Business Operations Technical Graduate2016 - 2016IBM
Technologies: Cloud, Data Center Migration, BladeCenter H, SQL, Git, OS X, Visual Studio Code
- Moved and rebuilt the data center for internal IBM development labs.
- Created and operated a server backup strategy using tape libraries for short-term and long-term storage.
- Developed the initial version of a self-service system to spin up virtual infrastructure on-demand.