Founder2014 - PRESENTYork Solutions
- Created developer tools for the FamilySearch API.
- Designed a dynamic pedigree with D3.js.
- Solidified a corporate accounting system developed in PHP.
Co-Founder2013 - 2014Genealogy Systems
- Designed and developed Find-A-Record.
- Created a scalable architecture for processing and geocoding genealogy collections.
- Provided customer support.
- Won 2nd place in the 2014 RootsTech Developer Challenge.
Developer Support Engineer2012 - 2013FamilySearch
- Provided technical support to developers using the FamilySearch REST API.
- Created and managed a developer center with documentation and developer tools.
- Worked with product management and engineering to deliver new features.
- Debugged the REST API.
- Created stability and usage reports in Splunk.
Software Engineer2010 - 2012BITS
- Designed and developed a scalable REST API in AWS.
- Create a documentation system for the API and widgets.
- Customize a ViArt installation (PHP based eCommerce site).
- Migrated a cafeteria menu planner from Visual FoxPro to PHP.