Verified Expert in Engineering
Security and Threat Hunt Developer
Kelvin is a skilled information security engineer with a background in fintech and banking services and critical infrastructure information security. He is experienced in working for huge companies worldwide. Kelvin has a vast knowledge of technical security areas like incident response and threat intelligence and is mainly focused on offensive security.
MacOS, Linux, Windows, Web Security, Burp Suite, OWASP, Penetration Testing, GitHub, Information Security
The most amazing...
...vulnerability I've tracked back on a fraud scheme—that isn't easy to disclose due to information confidentiality—allowed me to start a purple team.
Security Engineer Specialist
- Researched and built a threat intelligence tool that finds and works with dangerous sites in the Azure cloud.
- Performed phishing modus research, operating and shutting down phishing scams and tracking scammers.
- Ran application security enumeration and penetration testing.
- Helped the incident response team with a few action points.
Third-party Security Engineer
United Healthcare (Amil Saude)
- Assessed the red team in hospitals systems infrastructure and mobile devices applications.
- Managed the red team in its day-to-day jobs and orientation.
- Helped build guidelines and the schedule for penetration tests in the group's companies.
Security Engineer Specialist
- Spearheaded the security of five group businesses incorporated in the holding while going public on the NASDAQ.
- Found numerous vulnerabilities in some famous programs.
- Collaborated with electronic fraud prevention task teams.
- Worked on multipurpose security holes in different projects like banking, PoS security, and the payments gateway.
- Performed DNS research, mapping domains with external multi-distributed DNS, and figuring how to protect the internal network using self-owned DNS servers.
- Provided incident response in numerous cases, working as part of the purple team, acting from discovery to remediation and from targeted phishing to APT.
- Consulting for business about security management of infrastructure and web protection.
- Talked in more than 10 events in Brazil about network vulnerabilities and their countermeasures.
- Teach classes about network exploitation, targeting wireless environments.
- Acted as an instructor on networks, virtualization, Linux, and security for the graduation course.
- Performed as an RHCI Red Hat certified instructor in 2014, archiving the RHCA and RHCE in the same year.
- Served as a Cisco NetClass instructor using a packet tracer to conceive the student's basics of network, static and dynamic routes, and network analysis.
Conviso Application Security
- Performed Linux server hardening and updated configurations based on NSA RedHat Hardening Document.
- Worked on OSSEC hardening configuration and monitoring with agents and servers.
- Reviewed security code and executed applications' penetration testing.
Purple Team Creation
Wild Internet Proxy Researchhttps://medium.com/@kelvinclrk/fuzzingaroundnet-0x01-c62441a8c6e0
Web Security, Security, Threat Intelligence, Open-source Intelligence (OSINT), Application Security, RedTeam, Anti-fraud, Networking, Incident Response, ISO 27001, Consulting, IT Security, OWASP, Information Security, PCI DSS, Cyber Threat Hunting, Malware Analysis, Virtual Machines, NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, Code Review, Compliance
Wireshark, GitHub, OSSEC, ELK (Elastic Stack)
Linux, MacOS, Windows, Burp Suite, Malware Information Sharing Platform (MISP), Azure
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
Linux Professional Institute
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring