Full-stack Web Developer2016 - PRESENTNorthrop Grumman Innovation Systems (Contractor)
Technologies: Bootstrap, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, .NET, .NET 4
- Cooperated with a team on creating an initial concept to obtain project approval and funding.
- Developed a full-stack solution for an application and its supporting processes.
- Implemented robust security measures to meet the Department of Defense's standards and requirements.
- Created an administrative module with complex user roles.
Full-stack Web Developer2006 - PRESENTTrelleborg Corporation (Contractor)
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, .NET, .NET 4, eCommerce
- Created an eCommerce portal to automate and track online requests for quotes and purchase orders from high-value customers.
- Constructed a product database application that enables the full management and multi-tiered pricing of multiple product catalogs.
- Implemented a reporting system to generate various accounting and sales reports based on the activity on the site.
- Provided full-stack development for the creation and maintenance of an eCommerce portal and its supporting applications.
- Collaborated with the management on identifying value-added improvement opportunities.
Full-stack Web Developer2000 - PRESENTDataforth Corporation (Contractor)
Technologies: Bootstrap, Python, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, .NET 4, ASP, UI, REST APIs
- Provided full-stack development of an enterprise website.
- Managed several migrations to new generations of site features and capabilities.
- Created a system configuration tool that enables customers to build, configure, and price data acquisition systems.
- Implemented the use of Bootstrap in a website to facilitate a responsive UI.
- Constructed sync processes that allow the site to perform real-time sync with an email marketing database, using REST API.
Solution Architect and Developer2019 - 2021Freelance Application Developer
- Constructed an app that allows superintendents to manage the team's assignments, allowing team members to track progress as well as track and submit timecards.
- Built a back end to integrate multiple third-party services with an ERP system via API integration.
- Created an API to expose the features of the application.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC front end utilizing the Bootstrap theme.
- Cooperated with the client's team from inception to production to capture business needs, evaluate feedback, and optimize overall utilization and acceptance.
ASP.NET Developer for Website Revamp2018 - 2019Air-Tite Products (via Toptal)
Technologies: AspDotNetStorefront, C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, .NET 4
- Created a custom search tool that integrated with the existing AspDotNetStorefront platform.
- Facilitated the reskin of an existing AspDotNetStorefront site.
- Participated in the lightning start process to create the initial proposal and scope of work.
- Managed, as a lead developer, the development team, using an agile environment during the 10-week project.
- Interacted and communicated with the client to understand the project goals and requirements fully.
Software Developer2002 - 2018Leading Semiconductor Manufacturer (Contractor)
Technologies: Microsoft Access, ASP.NET, VB.NET, .NET, .NET 2, Xamarin, C#
- Developed a Windows desktop application to provide the worldwide sales force with a product data repository, search, and presentation capabilities.
- Improved an application and enabled it to function without an internet connection, with a sync utility that updates all data and content when the network connection was available.
- Integrated several product search tools for a wide variety of semiconductor product offerings.
- Created a presentation system to autogenerate sales presentations from structured data and account for a wide variety of screen and projector sizes.
- Built several back-end batch processes to automate data transformation from a range of sources to a common snapshot for client-sync availability.