Full-Stack Web Developer2016 - PRESENTNorthrop Grumman Innovation Systems (Contractor)
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, Bootstrap
- Worked with team to create an initial concept to obtain project approval and funding.
- Developed the full-stack solution for application and supporting processes.
- Implemented robust security measures to meet Department of Defense standards and requirements.
- Created administrative module with complex user roles.
Full-stack Web Developer2006 - PRESENTTrelleborg Corporation (Contractor)
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Created an eCommerce portal to automate and track online RFQs and Purchase Orders from high-value customers.
- Created a product database application enabling the full management and multi-tiered pricing of multiple product catalogs.
- Implemented a reporting system to generate various accounting and sales reports based on site activity.
- Provided full-stack development for creation and maintenance of eCommerce portal and supporting applications.
- Worked with management to identify value-added improvement opportunities.
Full-stack Web Developer2000 - PRESENTDataforth Corporation (Contractor)
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, Python, Bootstrap
- Provided full-stack development of enterprise web site.
- Managed several migrations to new generations of site features and capabilities.
- Created a system configuration tool enabling customers to build, configure, and price data acquisition systems.
- Implemented use of bootstrap in a website to facilitate a responsive UI.
- Created sync processes enabling the site to perform real-time sync with email marketing database using REST API.
Asp.NET developer for Website Revamp2018 - 2019Air-Tite Products (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.Net MVC, C#.NET, AspDotNetStorefront
- Created a custom search tool that integrated with the existing AspDotNetStorefront platform.
- Supported the re-skin of an existing AspDotNetStorefront site.
- Participated in the Lightening Start process to create the initial proposal and scope of work.
- As lead developer, managed the development team using an Agile environment during the 10 week project.
- Direct interaction and communication with client to fully understand project goals and requirements.
Software Developer2002 - 2018Leading Semiconductor Manufacturer (Contractor)
Technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, Access
- Developed Windows desktop application to provide worldwide sales force with a repository of product data, search, and presentation capabilities.
- Created the ability for an application to function without an internet connection, with a sync utility to update all data and content when the network connection was available.
- Integrated several product search tools for a wide variety of semiconductor product offerings.
- Created presentation system to auto-generate sales presentations from structured data and account for a wide variety of screen/projector sizes.
- Developed several back-end batch processes to automate the transformation of data from a variety of sources to a common snapshot for client-sync availability.