Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) Developer in Chandler, AZ, United States
Full-Stack Web Developer2016 - PRESENTNorthrop Grumman Innovation Systems (Contractor)
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, Bootstrap
- Worked with team to create an initial concept to obtain project approval and funding.
- Developed the full-stack solution for application and supporting processes.
- Implemented robust security measures to meet Department of Defense standards and requirements.
- Created administrative module with complex user roles.
Full-stack Web Developer2006 - PRESENTTrelleborg Corporation (Contractor)
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Created an eCommerce portal to automate and track online RFQs and Purchase Orders from high-value customers.
- Created a product database application enabling the full management and multi-tiered pricing of multiple product catalogs.
- Implemented a reporting system to generate various accounting and sales reports based on site activity.
- Provided full-stack development for creation and maintenance of eCommerce portal and supporting applications.
- Worked with management to identify value-added improvement opportunities.
Full-stack Web Developer2000 - PRESENTDataforth Corporation (Contractor)
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, Python, Bootstrap
- Provided full-stack development of enterprise web site.
- Managed several migrations to new generations of site features and capabilities.
- Created a system configuration tool enabling customers to build, configure, and price data acquisition systems.
- Implemented use of bootstrap in a website to facilitate a responsive UI.
- Created sync processes enabling the site to perform real-time sync with email marketing database using REST API.
Asp.NET developer for Website Revamp2018 - 2019Air-Tite Products (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.Net MVC, C#.NET, AspDotNetStorefront
- Created a custom search tool that integrated with the existing AspDotNetStorefront platform.
- Supported the re-skin of an existing AspDotNetStorefront site.
- Participated in the Lightening Start process to create the initial proposal and scope of work.
- As lead developer, managed the development team using an Agile environment during the 10 week project.
- Direct interaction and communication with client to fully understand project goals and requirements.
Software Developer2002 - 2018Leading Semiconductor Manufacturer (Contractor)
Technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, Access
- Developed Windows desktop application to provide worldwide sales force with a repository of product data, search, and presentation capabilities.
- Created the ability for an application to function without an internet connection, with a sync utility to update all data and content when the network connection was available.
- Integrated several product search tools for a wide variety of semiconductor product offerings.
- Created presentation system to auto-generate sales presentations from structured data and account for a wide variety of screen/projector sizes.
- Developed several back-end batch processes to automate the transformation of data from a variety of sources to a common snapshot for client-sync availability.
- Data Acquisition System Builder (Development)https://www.dataforth.com/data-acquisition-system-builder.aspx
Created a data acquisition system builder application that will guide users through the creation of a viable data acquisition system.
- Air-Tite Website Redesign and Search Tool (Development)https://www.air-tite-shop.com/
Was the lead developer for a Toptal project for Air-Tite to redesign their website. This project included direct communication with the client to fully understand project goals and requirements. As part of this project, I developed a custom search tool that integrated with their existing e-commerce platform (AspDotNetStorefront).
- Real-Time Interactive Demo (Development)
I created a demonstration page in an ASP.NET website that enabled users to experience real-time feedback of a data acquisition system. This system included a live, low-latency video stream, and HTML5 interactive controls. I created a Python server component to interface with the hardware system API.
- RMA Module (Development)
I developed an online RMA feature to an existing website and integrated with existing user and admin roles database. The feature tracks RMAs through the entire process and makes status updates available at all times in both the customer and admin views.
- Sync Feature (Development)
I developed a synchronization feature for a desktop application. The network-aware sync feature managed data and collateral incremental updates and also managed feedback data to the server.
FrameworksASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 4, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, Bootstrap, AngularJS
PlatformsVisual Studio 2017, Windows, Azure
StorageSQL Server 2016, Jet SQL
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering1988 - 1989University of Arizona - Tucson, AZ