Software Engineer II2021 - 2022Uber
- Designed and implemented dynamic popular routes which for the first time allowed page creators to leverage template pages to deploy up to thousands of pages at once.
- Designed and implemented the popular routes component and deployed it to every airport page on Uber.com. Worked closely with the data team and internationalization to ensure data was up to date and properly translated.
- Updated chart and table components, enabling the SEO team to deploy more streamlined graphics onto Uber.com.
Software Engineer2018 - 2020Qualtrics
- Shipped the mobile-responsive, accessibility compliant responsive dialog, which entailed creating a news editor in the customer portal using AngularJS and creating Vanilla JS modules to render the dialog on clients' websites.
- Led a project to deliver the mobile-responsive, accessibility-compliant feedback button, which customers can use to passively solicit feedback on their websites in a non-intrusive fashion.
- Spearheaded the team's incremental migration from AngularJS to React. Wired the React elements of our app to the legacy Angular elements and set up testing and built processes for new React code.
- Worked with the data team and wrote SQL queries to surface feature usage data, empowering the team to track new feature adoption, which was formerly impossible.
- Webpack-ified our client-side rendering code, unlocking ECMAScript (ES6) features, enhancing code readability, and improving developer experience.
- Enhanced the creator portal for our product by using iframes and a cross window messaging system to create a live preview.