Staff Engineer and Technical Engineering Manager2022 - 2023Splash
- Joined a team handling integrations and proposed new approaches and solutions.
- Started microservices in Go to integrate with Salesforce.
- Managed an in-house team of seven engineers and a QA.
- Defined goals, KPIs, and team metrics. Oversaw the planning and execution of the email sender process architecture.
- Implemented code in Node.js, TypeScript, Go, and Ruby on Rails.
- Managed outages and built remediation plans for action after service reestablishment.
Senior Developer2022 - 2022Scalabull
Technologies: Node.js, Docker, Message Queues, Azure Functions, Azure
- Established a plan and execution of upgrading NestJS projects.
- Refactored the code to use ESM for a more modern approach.
- Migrated Node.js applications from version 12 to 16 of transport layer security (TLS).
Engineering Lead2021 - 2022Lone Wolf Technologies
Technologies: Go, Elm, PHP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitLab CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes, Git, Management, Vue
- Led all internal and external development for LionDesk CRM after the acquisition by LoneWolf.
- Managed integrations with Cloud CMA, HomeSpotter, and Transactions.
- Led implementation of an offshore team in Colombia for the LionDesk team with more than 12 multidisciplinary teams of QAs, PMs, scrum masters, and senior, junior, and intern engineers.
- Collaborated with the product to create and formulate solutions.
- Led implementation of 10DLC regulations for LionDesk text campaigns.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2021LionDesk
- Implemented an ETL Pipeline processing raw data and converting it. Used GoLang, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Postgres, and MySQL. One billion records are to be processed.
- Created email events from Nylas with high-traffic accounts. Synced tasks, emails, calendars, and events.
- Led an offshore team in Mexico with over ten cross-functional teams with engineers, QAs, scrum masters, and product owners.
- Architected a highly scalable CRM platform that led to the acquisition by LoneWolf.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2020CTO.ai
Technologies: Vue, Go, Express.js, Node.js, Elm, DevOps, Terraform, Kubernetes, APIs, API Integration, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Back-end, Redis, Ruby
- Implemented Kubernetes resources, i.e., deployments, services, and ingresses.
- Led technical features and discussed architecture and feature requirements with a client.
- Implemented back-end features using Node.js with Feather, Express, Go, and microservices architecture.
- Provided DevOps support on AWS using EC2, CloudFront, ELB, SNS, CloudWatch, and RDS with 100% local development on Docker.
- Implemented front-end features with Vue and ELM and shared libraries on npm.
Lead Developer2017 - 2018Pintellect
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), HTML, APIs, API Integration, Back-end, Ruby
- Planned and implemented the system's architecture from scratch.
- Structured the long-term plan for Pintellect, created tasks and managed them.
- Led the development team with around five developers.
- Worked on development from back-end and front-end.
- Worked with Ruby on Rails on the back end and React in the front end.
- Implemented automatized tests with Selenium + Cucumber + Rukuli.
- Used and managed many services from AWS and Heroku.
- Worked heavily on the development of a chrome extension to interact with web page content. Engineered a sidebar that enabled the browser to highlight and create an annotation on top of any webpage opened on Chrome.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Attendease
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), HTML, API Integration, Back-end, Ruby
- Implemented new features covering all software development flow.
- Led the team of three developers, helping them to be focused in the task implementation and making sure that we'll deliver the features in the right time.
- Worked with Ruby on Rails as a back-end solution and Backbone + React in the front-end.
- Coded Ruby modules using the Command/Query pattern to have domain-specific classes and make it easier to test.
- Upgraded some legacy code to be ready for a future Rails upgrade.
- Collaborated with colleagues to define architectural points in the platform.
- Led, planned, and implemented reusable components in React.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Predictable Revenue
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Redux, Angular, Ruby on Rails (RoR), HTML, API Integration, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Back-end, Redis
- Maintained the system supporting all account strategists and guaranteed that the system is responsive all the time.
- Created materialized views to provide a better user experience.
- Developed on both back-end and front-end.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2016Your Wise
Technologies: AngularJS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Amazon Web Services (AWS), HTML, Back-end
- Created a Zero application with Ruby on Rails and AngularJS.
- Implemented continuous deployment in AWS.
- Managed a development team.
- Configured the DevOps operation.
Senior Software Developer2014 - 2014Move Mais
Technologies: Java, HTML, Back-end
- Worked on the interface along with a third-party development team and a business team.
- Created smart reports for the business area.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2014TimWE
Technologies: Java, HTML, Back-end
- Implemented integration between Carrier Nextel and Timwe's services to send and receive SMS by Web Services.
- Maintained an Oracle productions database using PL/SQL to execute queries.
- Communicated with partner companies to apply and implement solutions in our system.
- Maintained a Unix server analyzing logs and their life cycles.
System Analyst2012 - 2013Oi Internet
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Java, HTML, CSS, Back-end, Ruby
- Worked on eCommerce software for sale services provided by Oi Telecom.
- Created web apps for a mail-sender service and an authentication service based on JSON.
- Implemented REST architecture with VRator.
- Included integration with back-end systems exposed by SOAP.
- Created tests with Selenium Java to ensure page functionality.
System Analyst2010 - 2012IG - Internet Group
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, Adobe AIR, Adobe Flex, Grails, Ruby on Rails (RoR), JPA, Spring, Apache Struts 2, Hibernate, CSS, Back-end
- Developed applications in Java using JEE for web applications.
- Used Scrum methodology to manage app development.
- Imported content from an XML file.
- Led group technical discussions.
- Used a stored procedure to extract BI reports.
System Analyst2008 - 2010TCS - Tata Consultancy Service
Technologies: JSF, JMS, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere, JPA, Spring, Apache Struts 2, Hibernate, JUnit, Oracle Java Cloud Services SaaS Extension (JCS-SX), Portlets, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Oracle 10g, BEA WebLogic Server, CSS, Back-end
- Developed apps in Java using WebLogic Portal version 8.1 sp6 for the Itaipu Binacional Hydroelectric Plant.
- Created a mortgage system and developed new applications for Santander/Real Bank.
- Communicated with a back-end system in the mainframe through messaging software such as JMS.
- Wrote a Java back-end solution.
- Led a small group of five developers.
Java Consultance2007 - 2008Dynamic Tecnologia
Technologies: PHP, ASP, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Web Services, Unix, JBoss, Oracle, Jakarta EE, Subversion (SVN), Visual SourceSafe, Apache Struts, JSP, Java, CSS
- Worked in systems development for Publishing Abril.
- Maintained the Abrilnet system responsible for internal communication.
- Maintained the search engine (FAST).
- Maintained the Passaporte Abril System responsible for authentication of sites within the Abril domain.
- Created several CMS systems such as PWA and FWA, among others.