Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2019Corsearch
Technologies: Java, AWS, Spring Boot, Kafka, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker
- Developed a registered trademarks search engine.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Payworks (now Visa)
Technologies: Java, AWS, Spring Boot, MySQL
- Improved the observability and reliability of a payment-processing platform.
- Moved a legacy system from a monolithic one into microservices.
Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - 2018Sasmc.net
Technologies: Java, AWS, Kinesis, Lambda, Serverless, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, S3, Api Gateway, Twitter API, GNIP
- Created from the scratch a social media real-time analysis platform.
- Designed for the scalability, able to process huge amounts of incoming data.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Tesco Bank
Technologies: Java, Spring, Docker, TIBCO EMS, Oracle
- Designed and implemented a strategy to migrate old school, heavyweight, monolithic applications to a modern, lightweight set of microservices.
- Created a foundation for continuous deployment.
- Promoted a modern, lightweight, and Agile approach to software development in a not-easy, enterprise environment.
Software Engineer2015 - 2015ING Bank
- Created a modern, single-page application for a banking business.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Sony
Technologies: Java, Spring, Elasticsearch, CoreOS, Docker, Fleet, HAProxy, Functional Programming, Scala, Akka
- Created a service that calculated clusters of geolocated data in a fully scalable and automated cloud environment which was designed to handle thousands of requirements.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Espeo Software
- Designed and implemented a portal for the Gdansk University of Technology. Pg.edu.pl.
- Defined the architecture and PoC implementation for manufacturing an automation solution using web technologies. Escop-project.eu.
Software Engineer2009 - 2012Wolters Kluwer
- Created a portal for a leading Polish publishing company.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009Ecofys
Technologies: Java, Hibernate, MySQL
- Created a web app supporting the calculation of various building energy models.