Verified Expert in Engineering
Krzysztof is a software developer with several years of experience—mostly in Java back-end projects, but he's also familiar with front-end and DevOps tech. He's worked in all sorts of industries (finance and tech among others) with notable clients like Sony, ING Bank, Tesco Bank, Payworks (now Visa). Along with mentoring junior developers and promoting Agile methodology, Krzysztof has worked on analysis, architecture design, and test automation.
Git, IntelliJ, MacOS, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I created is the real-time, scalable and cloud native, social media analysis platform.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed a registered trademarks search engine.
Senior Software Engineer
Payworks (now Visa)
- Improved the observability and reliability of a payment-processing platform.
- Moved a legacy system from a monolithic one into microservices.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Created from the scratch a social media real-time analysis platform.
- Designed for the scalability, able to process huge amounts of incoming data.
- Designed and implemented a strategy to migrate old school, heavyweight, monolithic applications to a modern, lightweight set of microservices.
- Created a foundation for continuous deployment.
- Promoted a modern, lightweight, and Agile approach to software development in a not-easy, enterprise environment.
- Created a modern, single-page application for a banking business.
- Created a service that calculated clusters of geolocated data in a fully scalable and automated cloud environment which was designed to handle thousands of requirements.
- Designed and implemented a portal for the Gdansk University of Technology. Pg.edu.pl.
- Defined the architecture and PoC implementation for manufacturing an automation solution using web technologies. Escop-project.eu.
- Created a portal for a leading Polish publishing company.
- Created a web app supporting the calculation of various building energy models.
This goal is achieved by introducing an innovative approach based on the combination of 3 different pillars namely:
i) embedded systems
ii) ontology-based knowledge management
iii) service-oriented architecture
This approach is called an Open Knowledge-Driven Manufacturing Executing System, or OKD-MES.
One of the main results for the eScop project is a service-oriented middleware that should allow them to build and simulate a factory and process control systems.
AngularJS, Vert.x, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), Google Guice, Mockito, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Swagger, Jersey, Akka, Google Guava, Guice, Hibernate, Activiti BPM, Netty, Dagger
Google Maps, JAX-RS, TensorFlow, JAX-WS, jQuery, Twitter API, Gnip API, Node.js, RESTEasy, Apache Lucene
Trello, Rally, Apache Maven, Bitbucket, GitHub, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Gatling, Apache Tomcat, Hudson, Vagrant, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, IntelliJ, Cucumber, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Subversion (SVN), Varnish, AWS Deployment, JHipster, Apache JMeter
Continuous Integration (CI), Unit Testing, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Deployment, Load Testing, Agile Software Development, REST, Functional Programming
Docker, Amazon EC2, NetBeans, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), iOS, Linux, Ubuntu, MacOS, Java EE, Apache Kafka, Oracle, CoreOS, Kubernetes
Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, JBoss Infinispan, JBoss AS
Large Scale Distributed Systems, Clustering, Amazon Kinesis, DOM, HAProxy, Liferay, TIBCO, Serverless, API Gateways, SOAP, BPM, Ehcache, Akka Actors
Master's Degree in Physics
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań - Poznań, Poland