- Chief Developer, Founder, CEOUltimate Gadget Laboratories Kft.2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: AVR8 MCU programming in C, LUFA, KiCad, SPI, UART, I2C, Arduino, Bus Pirate
- Created Ultimate Hacking Keyboard, a high-end keyboard designed for professionals.
- Came up with the concept and refined it over a number of iterations.
- Designed the circuit diagram and printed circuit board and soldered the prototypes.
- Wrote the firmware of the microcontrollers and created the host-side configuration application.
- Negotiated with hundreds of companies, mostly manufacturers and subcontractors.
- Back-end DeveloperTuneWiki Inc.2007 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Memcached, Beanstalkd, Solr, AWS, cURL
- Designed, developed, maintained, and operated a critical back-end component.
- Became part of the back-end development team, implementing numerous refactoring efforts and improvements to the core API.
- Created frameworks for self-documenting web service parameters and making web services able to dump data transactions, greatly easing debugging.
- Became part of the lyric quality team, addressing QA needs and building back-end tools to facilitate QA work.
- Co-Founder, Systems Architect, Development LeadWondeer Ltd.2007 - 2009
Technologies: Mono, AWS (EC2 and S3), jQuery, Adobe Flash (ActionScript), Linode
- Designed a cutting-edge Web 2.0 music site and platform on top of Mono and AWS.
- Coordinated the work of developers.
- Administered servers, implemented a significant part of the system, and optimized site performance on both the client and server-side.
- Web DeveloperRitek Zrt.2006 - 2007
- Refactored some central parts of the core to make it more manageable and capable of incorporating new features.