Chief Developer, Founder, CEO2012 - PRESENTUltimate Gadget Laboratories Kft.
Technologies: Arduino, I2C, Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART), KiCad, AVR (8-bit MCU)
- Created Ultimate Hacking Keyboard, a high-end keyboard designed for professionals.
- Came up with the concept and refined it over a number of iterations.
- Designed the circuit diagram and printed circuit board and soldered the prototypes.
- Wrote the firmware of the microcontrollers and created the host-side configuration application.
- Negotiated with hundreds of companies, mostly manufacturers and subcontractors.
Back-end Developer2007 - 2013TuneWiki Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), cURL Command Line Tool, AWS, Solr, Beanstalkd, Memcached, MySQL, PHP
- Designed, developed, maintained, and operated a critical back-end component.
- Became part of the back-end development team, implementing numerous refactoring efforts and improvements to the core API.
- Created frameworks for self-documenting web service parameters and making web services able to dump data transactions, greatly easing debugging.
- Became part of the lyric quality team, addressing QA needs and building back-end tools to facilitate QA work.
Co-Founder, Systems Architect, Development Lead2007 - 2009Wondeer Ltd.
Technologies: Linode, Flash ActionScript, jQuery, Amazon EC2, AWS S3, Mono
- Designed a cutting-edge Web 2.0 music site and platform on top of Mono and AWS.
- Coordinated the work of developers.
- Administered servers, implemented a significant part of the system, and optimized site performance on both the client and server-side.
Web Developer2006 - 2007Ritek Zrt.
- Refactored some central parts of the core to make it more manageable and capable of incorporating new features.