Verified Expert in Engineering
László is a full stack developer experienced in a wide range of languages and frameworks. He boasts a system-wide understanding and comfortably moves across the various layers of the stack.
Git, Sublime Text, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a site for recording songs from internet radio stations based on the wish lists of users looking to play back the songs on the site.
Chief Developer, Founder, CEO
Ultimate Gadget Laboratories Kft.
- Created Ultimate Hacking Keyboard, a high-end keyboard designed for professionals.
- Came up with the concept and refined it over a number of iterations.
- Designed the circuit diagram and printed circuit board and soldered the prototypes.
- Wrote the firmware of the microcontrollers and created the host-side configuration application.
- Negotiated with hundreds of companies, mostly manufacturers and subcontractors.
- Designed, developed, maintained, and operated a critical back-end component.
- Became part of the back-end development team, implementing numerous refactoring efforts and improvements to the core API.
- Created frameworks for self-documenting web service parameters and making web services able to dump data transactions, greatly easing debugging.
- Became part of the lyric quality team, addressing QA needs and building back-end tools to facilitate QA work.
Co-Founder, Systems Architect, Development Lead
- Designed a cutting-edge Web 2.0 music site and platform on top of Mono and AWS.
- Coordinated the work of developers.
- Administered servers, implemented a significant part of the system, and optimized site performance on both the client and server-side.
- Refactored some central parts of the core to make it more manageable and capable of incorporating new features.
Raspberry Pi, Amazon EC2, Linode, AVR (8-bit MCU), Arduino, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux
Mono, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Slim
Subversion (SVN), Solr, cURL Command Line Tool, KiCad, Sublime Text, Git, Bower, Make, PhpStorm
PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), SQLite, Memcached, MySQL
Ajax, Beanstalkd, Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART), I2C
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Szeged - Szeged