Senior Developer2016 - PRESENTGovDocs
Technologies: NetSuite, Angular, React, Rollup Webpack, Lamda, PHP, SuiteScript 2.0
- Developed a customer-facing web platform using Angular.
- Provided support architecting essential infrastructure within NetSuite.
- Built NetSuite integrations with third parties following RESTful patterns.
- Facilitated modernizing back-end scripting using build tools. Also, templating provided context, predictable entry points, script status reporting, and rapid development of any new back-end scripts.
- Applied Scrum methodologies within Jira.
- Facilitated technology initiatives by interacting with third-party vendors.
- Provided additional support to the marketing team's WordPress site.
- Integrated Google analytics tools into the front-end single-page application to support marketing in future product development initiatives.
- Rebuilt a customer-facing web platform with React and AWS (S3, RDS, Lambda).
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Digital Youth Network
- Supported front-end development initiatives and user interface design, specifically to be used by children ages 4 to 16.
- Collaborated with an entirely distributed team.
- Supported Modx plug-in integrations.
- Facilitated development of internal front-end tools to be used by system administrators and teachers.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Farmer Brown (via Toptal)
- Facilitated a remarketing/advertising campaign.
- Liaised with an animation company to produce a high quality promotional video.
- Designed, developed, and deployed a site-wide redesign.
- Created a new live quoting system for lead generation.
- Reworked Google Analytics to provide more valuable insights with customers.
- Integrated the site with ZenDesk and HubSpot.
- Improved site load speed with various compression techniques and caching layers.
WordPress Engineer2014 - 2015High Ground Group (via Toptal)
- Developed a responsive WordPress membership site.
- Extended functionality and design with a Child Theme.
- Used USAePAY as a customized payment gateway.
- Improved site performance with various caching layers and minification.
- Integrated with SendGrid for transactional emails and MailChimp for marketing.
- Supported Unbounce pages before launch.
- Used the Ziptastic API in signup fields for generating city and state information from a zip code.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Taliflo
- Prototyped a web application designed to facilitate peer-to-peer value exchanges.
- Used Vagrant to create virtual machines running Linux governed by Ansible playbooks.
- Templated using Django, faciliated by Pinax.
- Participated in branding and marketing initiatives.
Senior Developer2013 - 2014Flight Level Media
Technologies: HTML5, Kendo UI, jQuery, Gulp.js
- Built a responsive HTML5 App to be used while in flight.
- Administered third-party technology providers including Airbrake and Heroku.
- Undertook on-site development and hardware integration.
- Provided advice and insights regarding web technologies and ICT solutions.
- Created a brochure-style corporate website.
Web Developer2012 - 2013Spark Design Web & Print
Technologies: ExpressionEngine, PHP, jQuery, Photoshop, Bootstrap, Foundation, SEO
- Developed and upgraded websites powered by ExpressionEngine.
- Installed and upgraded various modules/plugins/extensions for clients.
- Converted PSDs to responsive HTML5.
- Developed a rapid deployment payload to ramp up new sites.
- Developed custom plugins to facilitate unsupported APIs.
Senior Web Developer2011 - 2012Achilles Media
Technologies: Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Photoshop, Bootstrap, Less, Compass
- Actively developed and maintained ~20 sites.
- Administered and maintained several “mission critical” databases (of contacts, schedules, subscriptions, etc.).
- Provided staff instruction regarding the more advanced features of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Undertook consultation regarding VoIP technologies.
- Informed supervisors of emerging trends in web technologies.
Developer2007 - 2009Blomeley Communications, Ltd.
- Undertook web development with traditional tools like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Created efficient networks with minimal hardware.
- Provided consultation on network technologies, Microsoft Server 2003, SQL, and Microsoft Office.
- Created motion graphics animations to be used with training and promotional videos.
- Provided nonlinear video editing using Final Cut Pro.