Senior Front-end Developer2022 - 2022Consulting Enterprise (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, TypeScript, REST APIs, Vega Lite, Trello, GitHub, NgRx
- Led the development of application front end using Angular while also integrating the Angular front end with REST API back end built in Python.
- Developed scalable codebase architecture and made decisions concerning supporting technologies to be used with the company's framework of choice.
- Collaborated with the product designer in driving UX/UI changes.
- Implemented state management for the application using NgRx.
- Made implementation of simpler stateful services using RxJS Observables and Angular HTTP client.
- Updated and implemented the application user interface based on deliverables from product stakeholders.
- Implemented front-end components to aid data visualization.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Secure Staffing LLC (via Toptal)
- Participated actively in the development of the addition of new features to the company software using React/Redux.
- Developed and updated the existing REST API endpoints in Laravel to connect with React and Angular front end.
- Developed scripts to actively manage important tasks to be run on cron at intervals.
- Implemented additions to the website room/chat using NodeJs, Redis, and Websockets.
- Tracked and fixed the front-end and back-end bugs of the application using Asana as a reporting tool.
- Implemented necessary updates to the legacy system written on AngularJs.
- Developed integrations with Google Sheets and Google Calendar to be used with some website features.
- Integrated the website with Zendesk Chat and Zendesk Sell to improve customer relations in the company and added new capabilities to the existing integrations with Zendesk Support.
- Created a special game page to be used by customers during the NBA finals that utilized the NBA API to collect current NBA game statistics and use the data in the game.
- Created survey pages that were integrated with Zendesk Support to add a more seamless flow to customer relations with the support team.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Fresh Interactive (via Toptal)
- Actively participated in the development of an app with development team members to help company clients set up, host, and manage online events using Laravel Nova and Vue.js.
- Tracked and fixed applications' front-end and back-end bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Developed REST API endpoints using Laravel to connect Vue.js front-end components to the database and allow manipulation of data on the front end.
- Integrated the clients' realtor web application with Iterable.com, a marketing REST API.
- Developed event campaign websites using HTML, Vue.js, and SASS.
- Actively participated in the incremental development of the in-house Laravel Nova CMS.
- Created Vue.js visual widgets to be used in the in-house CMS for the development of user-facing websites.
- Developed a website using Vue.js and Laravel for a medical corporation to showcase the company's new drug, enable users to take a quiz, and access the company's private event.
- Owned continuous deployment of modifications to a client's application to the company staging server.
- Developed campaign pages for a client and connected the pages form to Salesforce to allow it to be used by their marketing team.
Back-end Web Developer2019 - 2019TravCp
Technologies: Postman, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), ClearDB, Bitbucket, Heroku, Laravel, PHP
- Designed and developed the REST API for the company web application.
- Integrated the back-end API with Heroku and Amazon S3.
- Implemented OAuth2 authentication for the REST API.
- Created custom Laravel commands to help with deployment of an API on the production server as well as API testing on the development server.
- Wrote tests and led the testing of the REST API.
- Integrated the API with third-party packages.
- Integrated the Laravel back end with a third-party admin panel.
- Wrote concurrent modifications to the REST API and implemented the version control.
- Wrote REST API documentation using Postman.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Arkduo Team
- Led a team of five in the development of web applications from end-to-end; also handled the creative cloud engineering.
- Developed a website for a Canadian public speaker to improve his online presence, showcase his services and training to potential clients, and also post his public speaking schedule.
- Created customer company information websites and landing pages to improve customer companies conversions and online presence.
- Was actively involved in the development of a school management system to be installed on multiple client schools servers.
- Contributed to the development of a photography freelance website that enabled photographers to post their work, set rates and attract interested clientele.
- Built a product-tracking and inventory application to increase transparency between stakeholders and company administrators.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Brimatel Global Networks
- Developed single-page "in-house" applications in collaboration with the company designer.
- Built a photo-contest application for an ongoing radio photo contest for a company client.
- Created customer company informational websites and landing pages to improve customer companies conversions and online presence.
- Developed a subscribed content WordPress plugin to block certain content from unsubscribed users and increase company revenue.
- Built a drug catalog for a client, enabling their customers to find drugs that can help cure their diseases based on the symptoms.
- Developed a delivery management system to help a local courier manage and analyze their deliveries and also help the courier clients track their parcels.