Verified Expert in Engineering
Leonard is a senior full-stack developer with more than six years of experience. He has a wide area of expertise, including software architecture, eCommerce development, API development, and UX development. He has also participated in writing a book covering Pimcore, due to be published in July 2021.
Laravel, Vue, Pimcore, Tailwind CSS, Shopify, Shopify API, APIs, Sass, API Integration
The most amazing...
...thing I've managed is to fix an eCommerce site dealing with thousands of products sold per day and had a score of 95 out of 100 on Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Developed an eCommerce solution that handles hundreds of requests per second.
- Successfully oversaw the launch of over 12 eCommerce websites.
- Developed automatic integrations between the eCommerce site and warehouse management, invoice management, shipment management, and other third-party software.
Next Jump Inc.
- Managed the team of four people to provide top quality and on-time deployments.
- Analyzed, documented, and implemented an upgrade of a very large eCommerce to PHP 8.2.
- Refactored and added overall improvements to the system as per migration requirements.
Stubben Edge Group Limited
- Led a team of six people to complete the client's business requirements and provide feature releases on time. I was also one of the main code pull requests reviewers.
- Collaborated with other department's leads to scope, document, and offer extensive feedback in the feature's lifecycle.
- Refactored and migrated over 50,000 lines of code to the new Laravel standards, writing extensive tests and documentation.
Retrac Inc dba Think Safe Inc
- Prepared software documentation practices and workflows for three of their projects, providing detailed insight into security, database architecture, and code status.
- Participated in pull request reviews to ensure high-quality code was being pushed to production.
- Worked on fixing bugs for multiple platforms and provided feedback on the work processes.
Senior Back-end Engineer
- Documented entire API documentation using Swagger to prepare the future platform integration.
- Worked and analyzed in providing a solution for working with Blockchain shipments.
- Provided constant feedback and kept an open dialog with the client to have transparent results.
Bx Data Inc.
- Analyzed the old code and managed to create a specific use case path for development.
- Documented and built the architecture of the platform.
- Successfully migrated the code from an old platform to Laravel.
Senior Full-stack Developer
St. Jude Cloud
- Developed a headless Chrome integration to automatically generate thumbnails of third-party visualizations.
- Worked on improving and refactoring the code and providing feedback on every pull request.
- Reviewed primary reference source for optimal deployment.
- Implemented the viz editor for the viz.stjude.cloud.
- Contributed to the migration and development of the new platform under pecan.stjude.cloud.
Falcon Brands Inc
- Analyzed the old framework collaborating with the client to understand the path forward using Event Sourcing.
- Participated in the pull request reviews to improve and ensure a high-quality code being merged.
- Took part in product management by brainstorming fixes and possible features.
Senior Front-end Developer
Stratta Creative Inc O/A pb+j
- Worked on developing two Shopify's from scratch.
- Fixed bugs from three websites and developed a few more features.
- Integrated Shopify app to provide optimal results.
To manage the PIM and DAM, I've also worked on developing the dashboard using Pimcore. This allows for async data and a friendlier user interface for such actions.
Headless eCommerce Algolia
I was in charge of the development of the architecture and the core features of the integration. I was a key team member when it came to problem-solving and understanding future needs.
Automatic Warehouse Management
I was the lead developer in preparing the architecture and writing the functional analysis.
Laravel, Symfony, Vuetify, Tailwind CSS, Vanilla JS, Redux, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Nova, Zend Framework
Vue, Shopify API, API Development, REST APIs, Liquid, Three.js, Vue 2, React, Node.js, Stripe, WooCommerce API, Web3.js, Laravel Voyager, Turf.js
Xero, Shopify Plus, Figma, GitLab, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Agile, Design Patterns, Unit Testing
Pimcore, Shopify, Heroku, Mapbox, Magento, Firebase, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Algolia, WooCommerce, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2, Docker, BigCommerce
APIs, Front-end, API Integration, Responsive UI, Document Design, Inventory Management Systems, Architecture, Technical Writing, Interviews, CSS5, Symphony, Web Development, Front-end Development, Communication, Data Structures, Integration, eCommerce APIs, Full-stack, Back-end, Consulting, Laravel Livewire, Alpine.js, Custom Shopify Apps, Shopify Customizations, Shopify Theme, Custom Themes, Team Leadership, Inertia.js, Web Scraping, SDKs, Payment Gateways, CTO, Technical Architecture, Vue 3, Pinia, Application State Management, Business, System Development, Programming, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Neural Networks, Hardware, IT Networking, Web Security, PIM, eCommerce, Software Architecture, Concurrency, Laravel Forge, Technical Leadership
MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Academy Profession (AP) Degree in Computer Science
UCN - Aalbord, Denmark
Pimcore Enterprise Developer