UI Developer2013 - PRESENTGlobant - Roomkey
- Ported an app for hotel searching from a proprietary framework to Backbone with responsive design.
- Ported another app, requiring me to exercise BDD and propose main components.
- Conducted unit testing with Chai, Sinon and Mocha.
- Created styles with Compass/Sass.
- Built local storage used for block and itemized cache approaches.
Team Leader, Web Developer2012 - 2013Globant - Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online
- Coordinated tasks for a group of 5 PHP and 4 QA developers and supported the overall interaction of 4 engineers with the client.
- Received client specifications and discussed them with client product owners and business analysts.
- Worked on app performance using REST request parallelization and resiliency to handle the event of service degradation.
- Worked on a calendar jQuery plugin.
- Created other frameworks and libraries, including the Zend Framework 1.x, Guzzle, jQuery and Mustache.
Partner Contractor2011 - 2011Threevoice - FlamingoTV
Technologies: PHP 5.3, Unix, Asterisk, OpenSips, Radius, Sippy, PGP
- Developed web UI and core components to enable the company to provide prepaid and postpaid VoIP services.
- Created a client dashboard on top of Zend 1.x and Doctrine2.
- Managed OpenSips and the Asterisk configuration through Web UI.
- Built Java handlers implementing a radius dictionary for billing (created by another colleague).
- Mirrored two stand-alone servers with one acting as master and the other as slave. Implemented them to switch roles in the case of unavailability events.
Consultant on model refactoring of Public Sector Wage Bill2010 - 2011The World Bank
Technologies: MS Excel and VBA
- Helped to adapt the Wage Model for the Peruvian Government.
- Helped to adapt the Wage Model for Antigua and Barbuda's Government (project not completed).
Web Developer2010 - 2011Modelos Digitales for elinmobiliario.com
Technologies: PHP 5.3, Unix fork for thread simulation
- Created Web UI to manage email marketing campaigns.
- Used PHP 5.3, Doctrine2, and Zend Framework 1.x with MySQL.
- Created a "threaded" console daemon using the Unix fork to handle email processing (client use of PHP required).
Web Developer2010 - 2011Modelos Digitales for ZonaProp
Technologies: PHP 5.3
- Created an application responsible for mapping real estate attributes from a client app using ZonaProp web services DTD.
Web Developer, Technology Integrator, Partner2009 - 2010Threevoice
Technologies: NanoBSD (FreeBSD), PHP 5.2, Alix boards, MySQL, LightTPD, Asterisk, C++
- Created a solid state PBX built on top of the NanoBSD OS with MySQL for data and LightTPD as web server.
- Developed the PHP5.2 user interface to manage users, groups, IVRs, and terminations.
- Added a remote deployment of new releases and license management.
- Created a C++ extension for SEMS to enable Prepaid Calling Cards.
Contractor, Business Analyst, Developer2006 - 2010Lockheed Martin Aircraft Argentina SA
Technologies: ASP.NET with C#, Visual Basic 6, Adabas D
- Resumed efforts pursuing short-term manufacturing plans based on resource availability.
- Created proof of concepts with ASP.NET and C# to leverage product configuration and midterm planning.
Consultant, Public Sector Wage Bill model refactor2008 - 2008The World Bank
Technologies: MS Excel, VBA
- Helped in the adaptation of the Wage Model for Paraguay's Government.
Business Analyst2005 - 2006Vates SA
- Worked to mock a prospective new product for the company.
- Prepared proposals for the public sector, including local and nonlocal biddings.
- Prepared use case analysis for a Transantiago (Chile) project working for Siemens Itron. Helped with Java business rules coding.
Junior Professional Associate2002 - 2004The World Bank
Technologies: Windows, Windows Server, Terminal Services
- Handled IT support for LCSHD.
- Collaborated with the “ITC for State Strengthening” terms of reference and project structure.
- Provided statistical analysis infrastructure through terminal services.
Business Analyst, Systems Analyst2002 - 2002Harriague y Asociados
Technologies: RUP, UML, Use Cases
- Helped with manufacturing system analysis and design.
Contractor, PM, Business Analyst, Developer2000 - 2002Lockheed Martin Argentina SA
Technologies: Visual Basic 6.0, Adabas D
- Prepared and won a bidding offer for a manufacturing system.
- Negotiated requirements and project boundaries and integration to existing apps with client.
- Analyzed and developed with a team of 2 other developers to create a platform to handle product configuration and an MRP level 2.
Partner1998 - 2002QGroup
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, Access, ASP98, MS NetMeeting, MS NetShow, IRC, SQL Server, IIS
- Built several projects related to product configuration and BOM.
- Created a distance learning platform proof of concept for my university.
- Developed a site for client invoice orders (Richetta SA - Sonepar Distribution).