UI Developer2014 - PRESENTRoomkey
- Ported an app for hotel searching from a proprietary framework to Backbone with responsive design.
- Ported another app, requiring me to exercise BDD and propose main components.
- Conducted unit testing with Chai, Sinon and Mocha.
- Created styles with Compass/Sass.
- Built local storage used for block and itemized cache approaches.
Team Leader, Web Developer2012 - 2013Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online
- Coordinated tasks for a group of five PHP and four QA developers and supported the overall interaction of four engineers with the client.
- Received client specifications and discussed them with client product owners and business analysts.
- Worked on app performance using REST request parallelization and resiliency to handle the event of service degradation.
- Worked on a calendar jQuery plugin.
- Created other frameworks and libraries, including the Zend Framework 1.x, Guzzle, jQuery, and Mustache.
Partner Contractor2011 - 2011Threevoice – FlamingoTV
Technologies: PHP 5.3, Unix, Asterisk, OpenSips, Radius, Sippy, PGP
- Developed web UI and core components to enable the company to provide prepaid and postpaid VoIP services.
- Created a client dashboard on top of Zend 1.x and Doctrine2.
- Managed OpenSips and the Asterisk configuration through Web UI.
- Built Java handlers implementing a radius dictionary for billing (created by another colleague).
- Mirrored two stand-alone servers with one acting as master and the other as slave. Implemented them to switch roles in the case of unavailability events.
Consultant2010 - 2011The World Bank
Technologies: MS Excel and VBA
- Helped to adapt the wage model for the Peruvian Government.
- Helped to adapt the wage model for Antigua and Barbuda's Government (project not completed).
Web Developer2010 - 2011Elinmobiliario.com
Technologies: PHP 5.3, Unix
- Created a web UI to manage email marketing campaigns.
- Created a "threaded" console daemon using a Unix fork to handle email processing (client use of PHP required).
Web Developer2010 - 2011ZonaProp
Technologies: PHP 5.3
- Created an application responsible for mapping real estate attributes from a client app using ZonaProp web services DTD.
Web Developer, Technology Integrator, Partner2009 - 2010Threevoice
Technologies: NanoBSD (FreeBSD), PHP 5.2, Alix Boards, MySQL, LightTPD, Asterisk, C++
- Created a solid state PBX built on top of the NanoBSD OS with MySQL for data and LightTPD as web server.
- Developed the PHP 5.2 user interface to manage users, groups, IVRs, and terminations.
- Added a remote deployment of new releases and license management.
- Created a C++ extension for SEMS to enable prepaid calling cards.
Contractor, Business Analyst, Developer2006 - 2010Lockheed Martin Aircraft Argentina SA
Technologies: ASP.NET with C#, Visual Basic 6, Adabas D
- Resumed efforts pursuing short-term manufacturing plans based on resource availability.
- Created proofs of concept with ASP.NET and C# to leverage product configuration and midterm planning.
Consultant2008 - 2008The World Bank
Technologies: MS Excel, VBA
- Helped in the adaptation of the wage model for Paraguay's Government.
Business Analyst2005 - 2006Vates SA
- Worked to mock a prospective new product for the company.
- Prepared proposals for the public sector, including local and nonlocal biddings.
- Prepared use case analysis for a Transantiago (Chile) project working for Siemens Itron. Helped with Java business rules coding.
Junior Professional Associate2002 - 2004The World Bank
Technologies: Windows, Windows Server, Terminal Services
- Handled IT support for LCSHD.
- Collaborated with the “ITC for State Strengthening” terms of reference and project structure.
- Provided statistical analysis infrastructure through terminal services.
Business Analyst, Systems Analyst2002 - 2002Harriague y Asociados
Technologies: RUP, UML, Use Cases
- Helped with manufacturing system analysis and design.
Contractor, PM, Business Analyst, Developer2000 - 2002Lockheed Martin Argentina SA
Technologies: Visual Basic 6.0, Adabas D
- Prepared and won a bidding offer for a manufacturing system.
- Negotiated requirements and project boundaries and integration to existing apps with client.
- Analyzed and developed with a team of two other developers to create a platform to handle product configuration and an MRP level 2.
Partner1998 - 2002QGroup
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, Access, ASP98, MS NetMeeting, MS NetShow, IRC, SQL Server, IIS
- Built several projects related to product configuration and BOM.
- Created a distance learning platform proof of concept for my university.
- Developed a site for client invoice orders (Richetta SA - Sonepar Distribution).