Verified Expert in Engineering
Luciano is a mobile and web software developer focused on iOS application development. He has more than five years of experience developing with Swift and working on the entire lifecycle of an app. Highly passionate about architecture patterns with a demonstrable background, Luciano has worked in distributed startups and midsize companies, and he communicates extremely well.
Node.js, Git, Xcode, Swift, Atom, TypeScript
The most amazing...
...feature that I've ever developed is a photo editor similar to Instagram stories for a students' social network.
- Developed the company's new MVP with a highly scalable architecture based on Redux but achieved through RxSwift.
- Worked on the iOS app and the API simultaneously to achieve a highly accurate, bug-free app.
- Used Linear to track all the issues and feature requests and define a flexible timeline of the projects through cycles.
Head of Development
- Hired the team in charge of developing different applications for the company.
- Made daily technical decisions, especially those associated with technologies, frameworks, and architectures.
- Redesigned the entire iOS main application, which resulted in a high increment of product consumption of over 100% with the addition of several features.
The Surfing App
- Contributed to the creation of a surfing photography marketplace. Surfers can look at the photos based on location, date, photographer, etc. They can also buy any of them without interacting directly with the photographers.
- Collaborated closely with my cofounder to release the first demo in a short period of time, which helped us to get to know the market demands better.
- Coded the entire API with a friendly startup tech stack. The startup was highly scalable, and it was easy to onboard new developers as needed.
- Took charge of a significant number of code reviews and remote meetings to shape the best version of the product that we had in mind.
We Help You (Toptal Client)
- Developed a social network for students from scratch.
- Built a photo editor with features similar to those of Instagram stories.
- Constructed a feed system similar to Instagram (posts, likes, answers, and so on).
- Developed an admin app with statistics and reviewed reported posts, among other things.
- Tested the apps fully with more than 90% coverage.
- Worked with different teams in a remote-first startup to build an iOS application that compared all the ground transportation options in one place.
- Developed a large map-based application that provided location tracking, the available providers, and more. It interacts with a RESTful API using Alamofire and Realm's local storage.
- Tested the app fully and implemented continuous integration with CircleCI.
- Strove to write bug-free code and fix bugs when found.
- Worked quickly and under pressure. Nearing the deadlines, I worked directly with the client to speed up the delivery flow of features.
- Developed their first map-based iOS application that interacted with an API and the local storage.
- Automated their billing process to their clients. Built a new website from scratch.
- Developed an internal bot to take care of clients and prevent possible losses.
- Worked directly with one of their biggest clients to deliver a web app that constantly changed its requirements.
Leash is a network abstraction layer based on the interceptor pattern. The main purpose is to avoid writing your own network layer in every new project. It also contains a default set of tools that are used in almost all projects.
For more information, check out my GitHub profile.
XCTest, Cocoa Touch, Core Location, Core Data, Redux, UIKit, AngularJS
ReactiveX, RxSwift, SnapKit, Google Maps SDK, CocoaPods, Alamofire, Node.js, Core Animation, ReSwift, Fabric, LocalStorage, Stripe, Google+ iOS SDK, Facebook iOS SDK, React
Xcode, Git, Crashlytics, NPM, Atom, AppCode, WebStorm, Fastlane, CircleCI, Travis CI
REST, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Presenter (MVP), Model View Controller (MVC), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Reactive Programming, Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration (CI), Agile
iOS, Web, Android, Firebase
SDKs, WebKit, Mobile Architecture, Architecture, APIs, Authentication, Flux Architecture, Networks, Code Review, Carthage, Technical Hiring, Interviewing