Head of Development
2018 - PRESENT
- Hired the team responsible for developing the different applications of the company.
- Made daily technical decisions, especially those associated with technologies, frameworks, and architectures.
- Redesigned the entire iOS main application, which, with the addition of several features, resulted in a high increment of product consumption of over 100%.
- Developed the company's new MVP with a highly scalable architecture based on Redux but achieved through RxSwift.
2017 - 2018
We Help You (via Toptal)
- Developed a social network for students from scratch.
- Built a photo editor with similar features to Instagram stories.
- Constructed a feed system similar to Instagram (posts, likes, answers, and so on).
- Developed an admin app with statistics, review reported posts, and the like.
- Fully tested the apps with more than 90% coverage.
Technologies: Unit Testing, XCTest, REST, Alamofire, SDKs, Firebase, Agile, Realm, Node.js, Git, RxSwift, Xcode, Swift, iOS, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, Google Maps SDK
2017 - 2017
- Worked with different teams in a remote-first startup to build an iOS application that compared all the ground transportation options in one place.
- Developed a large map-based application where it provided location tracking, the available providers around, and more. It interacts with a RESTful API (using Alamofire) and the local storage (using Realm).
- Tested it fully and implemented continuous integration (with Circle CI).
- Strove to write bug-free code and fixed bugs when found.
Technologies: Unit Testing, XCTest, REST, Alamofire, SDKs, Fastlane, Agile, Realm, Git, Xcode, Swift, iOS, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, Google Maps SDK
2016 - 2017
- Worked quickly and under pressure. Nearing the deadlines, I worked directly with the client to speed up the delivery flow of features.
2015 - 2016
- Developed their first map-based iOS application; it interacted with an API and the local storage.
- Automated their billing process to their clients.
- Developed an internal bot to take care of clients and prevent possible losses.
- Worked directly with one of their biggest clients to deliver a web app that constantly changed its requirements.