Senior Unity Engineer2018 - PRESENTCVEDIA
Technologies: Unity, C++, DirectX, ICE, Shaders, Rider
- Supported the team with improvements to the development process.
- Defined and developed the back-end technology responsible for communication between the systems.
- Measured and optimized the performance of massive assets used to generate realistic environments.
- Communicated with the stakeholders and helped them define their priorities.
- Developed new sensors to simulate real-world data, using a mix of C++ back-end and Unity rendering.
- Developed tools in Python to improve the workflow of data exploration.
Engineering Consultant2014 - PRESENTToptal Clients
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Python, Objective-C, C#
- Worked as a Toptal developer to deliver an MVP from the initial idea to the final working product under budget constraints.
- Delivered a Ruby on Rails 4 + Parse application with a set deadline.
- Led a team to find bottlenecks in a Python-based web application suffering from the wrong storage schema for Bitcoin chain information.
- Managed a remote team, organized and scheduled tasks, and ensured proper ticket execution.
- Provided feedback and expertise for a SplitForce team.
Contracted Main Developer2013 - 2014SplitForce
Technologies: C#, Mono, Unity
- Created Unity's version of the client's iOS library.
- Replicated iOS language behaviors using C# features.
- Integrated the testing framework while separating Unity's (untestable) core.
- Provided support to Splitforce clients.
- Simplified the logic of integration for easier customer onboarding.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Happylatte (former Exoweb)
Technologies: C#, UnityScript, Python, Objective-C, Java
- Implemented an Assetbundles resource manager.
- Added CrashReporter from HockeyApp for iOS builds.
- Created internal versions for Android and iOS, helping run company-wide release tests.
- Pushed towards dropping UnityScript and focusing on one language development.
- Created features through full pipeline.
Software Deveoper2011 - 2012Exoweb
- Implemented art requirements from assets through final approval.
- Rewrote core TableCell custom code because the client couldn't legally accept an open-source solution.
- Added logic for maintaining high-sensitivity data and erasing it from running the app on switch, network issues, etc.
- Helped the client take over the codebase by giving onsite training and help the client's dev team.
- Upgraded memory footprints by improving caching data logic.
Full-stack Developer2007 - 2011U2i
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, C#, PHP, AS3, Flex
- Maintained and extended an existing custom-made PHP shopping platform.
- Developed promotional games and applications for upcoming blockbusters with AS3/Flex technology.
- Maintained, extended, and optimized a Ruby on Rails-based social kids website.
- Developed games in Flex for a gaming/social platform.
- Developed from specs to final product an advanced report seller/exchange platform.
- Supported a C#/.NET application for knowledge exchange.