Software Consultant2014 - PRESENTRemote Clients
Technologies: C#, Objective-C, Python, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Worked as a Toptal developer to deliver an MVP from the initial idea to the final working product under budget constraints.
- Delivered a Ruby on Rails 4 and Parse application with a set deadline.
- Led a team to find bottlenecks in a Python-based web application suffering from the wrong storage schema for Bitcoin chain information.
- Managed a remote team, organized and scheduled tasks, and ensured proper ticket execution.
- Provided feedback and expertise for a SplitForce team.
Unity and Data Science Engineer2018 - 2021CVEDIA PTE. Ltd.
Technologies: JetBrains Rider, Shaders, ICE, DirectX, C++, Unity, Computer Vision, Feature Detection
- Helped train and optimize neural networks for highly specialized purposes.
- Defined and developed the back-end technology responsible for communication between the systems.
- Developed custom plugins for NVIDIA DeepStream and GST pipeline, optimized the tools for the Xavier platform.
- Developed new LiDAR sensors to simulate real-world data, using a mix of C++ back-end and Unity rendering.
- Developed tools in Python to improve the workflow of data exploration. Helped the team to understand issues with data and training.
- Communicated with the customers and helped manage the developers team to deliver the required product and new features on time.
- Measured and optimized the performance of massive assets used to generate realistic environments.
Contracted Main Developer2013 - 2014SplitForce
Technologies: Unity, Mono, C#, Game Development
- Created Unity's version of the client's iOS library.
- Replicated iOS language behaviors using C# features.
- Integrated the testing framework while separating Unity's (untestable) core.
- Provided support to Splitforce clients.
- Simplified the logic of integration for easier customer onboarding.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Happylatte (former Exoweb)
Technologies: Java, Objective-C, Python, UnityScript, C#
- Managed and mentored the team of developers, artists, and testers through the pipeline of delivering new requirements, while keeping focus on maintaining cross-cultural work environment.
- Implemented an AssetBundles resource manager for prioritized assets delivery.
- Created internal versions for Android and iOS, helping run company-wide release tests.
- Pushed towards dropping UnityScript and focusing on one language development.
- Added CrashReporter from HockeyApp for iOS builds.
Software Deveoper2011 - 2012Exoweb
- Implemented art requirements from assets through final approval.
- Rewrote core TableCell custom code because the client couldn't legally accept an open-source solution.
- Added logic for maintaining high-sensitivity data and erasing it from running the app on switch, network issues, etc.
- Helped the client take over the codebase by giving onsite training and help the client's dev team.
- Upgraded memory footprints by improving caching data logic.
Full-stack Developer2007 - 2011U2i
Technologies: Flex, AS3, PHP, C#, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Maintained and extended an existing custom-made PHP shopping platform.
- Developed promotional games and applications for upcoming blockbusters with AS3/Flex technology.
- Maintained, extended, and optimized a Ruby on Rails-based social kids website.
- Developed games in Flex for a gaming/social platform.
- Developed from specs to final product an advanced report seller/exchange platform.
- Supported a C#/.NET application for knowledge exchange.