- Engineering ConsultantFreelancer (Toptal)2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Python, Objective-C, C#
- Worked as a Toptal freelancer to deliver an MVP from the initial idea to the final working product under budget constraints.
- Delivered a Ruby on Rails 4 + Parse application with a set deadline.
- Led a team to find bottlenecks in a Python-based web application suffering from the wrong storage schema for Bitcoin chain information.
- Managed a remote team, organized and scheduled task, and ensured proper tickets execution.
- Provided feedback and expertise for a SplitForce team.
- Contracted Main DeveloperSplitForce2013 - 2014
Technologies: C#, Mono, Unity library
- Created Unity's version of clients iOS library.
- Replicated iOS languages behaviours using C# features.
- Integrated testing framework while separating Unitys (untestable) core.
- Provided support to Splitforce clients.
- Simplified logic of integration for easier customer onboarding.
- Software DeveloperHappylatte (former Exoweb)2012 - 2013
Technologies: C#, UnityScript, Python, Objective-C, Java
- Implemented an Assetbundles resource manager.
- Added CrashReporter from HockeyApp for iOS builds.
- Created internal versions for Android and iOS, helping run company-wide release tests.
- Pushed towards dropping UnityScript and focusing on one language development.
- Created features through full pipeline.
- Software DeveoperExoweb2011 - 2012
- Implemented art requirements from assets through final approval.
- Rewrote core TableCell custom code because client couldn't legally accept open sourced solution.
- Added logic for maintaing high sensitivity data and erasing it from running app on switch, network issues, etc.
- Helped client take over code base by giving onsite training and help to clients dev team.
- Upgraded memory footprints by improving caching data logics.
- Full Stack DeveloperU2i2007 - 2011
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, C#, PHP, AS3, Flex
- Maintained and extended exisiting custom-made PHP shopping platform.
- Developed promotional games and applications for upcoming blockubsters with AS3/Flex technology.
- Maintained, extended, and optimized Ruby on Rails social kids website.
- Developed games in Flex for gaming/social platform.
- Developed from spec to final product advanced reports seller/exchange platform.
- Supported C#/.NET application for knowledge exchange.